GPA's, GRE's, XTRA's, ACCEPTANCES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Univ: VCU
Major: Psychology, Minor: Economics
Overall gpa : 3.72
Pre-req gpa: VCU - 3.85, University of Wisconsin - 3.76, Washington University - 4.0
GRE: 162 V ,156 Q ,4.0 AWA

Extra Curricular:
-Research assistant/volunteer for two years in 3 different research labs(one focused on physical therapy research)
-Economics club
- currently working as a behavioral therapist for children with autism

Observation: 94 hours altogether split between neurorehab, peds, assisted living facility

Applied: Washington University, Virginia Commonwealth University, University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee

Accepted: waiting

Rejected: hopefully not

Members don't see this ad.

Pre-req gpa: VCU - 3.85, University of Wisconsin - 3.76, Washington University - 4.0

Extra Curricular:
-Research assistant/volunteer for two years in 3 different research labs(one focused on physical therapy research)
-Economics club

Observation: 94 hours altogether split between neurorehab, peds, assisted living facility

Applied: Washington University, Virginia Commonwealth University, University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee

Accepted: waiting

Have you heard anything from UW-Milwaukee? I never even received a confirmation email that they received my application.

Members don't see this ad :)
19 when you start OT school? Does Midwestern not require some sort of Bachelor's degree to enroll in their program? I am just confused about how you are so young if you don't mind me asking.
I started undergrad at 16 years old. Skipped a grade, graduated high school in 3 years, and this is my 3rd and final year of undergrad (majors: psychology and exercise science, minor: medical humanities)

Undergrad: Manhattan College
Major: Psychology
Overall GPA: 3.58
Prereq GPA: ~3.65

Observation: 200 hours total: pediatric private practice, elementary school, nursing home with geriatrics and also patients from the hospital.

Other volunteer/community/leadership service: Group Leader for children's Vacation Bible Camp for 3 yrs, vice president for women in STEM, Volunteer for Michael's Cause for children with Muscular Dystrophy since 2015, member of Operation Smile to raise money for child cleft palate surgeries, participate in Safe Halloween for kids every year with psych club on campus, psychology research assistant.

Schools I'm Applying to: NYU, SUNY Downstate, Touro, Seton Hall, Stockton, Hofstra, Gwynedd Mercy, Springfield, Bay Path, Wesley

Interviews: Gwynedd Mercy(declined), Springfield(declined)
Acceptances: Bay Path!
Waitlisted: NYU
Denials: Hofstra, Stockton

Good luck to everyone, feedback is appreciated!

Last edited:
University: Virginia Tech
Major: Human Development (Minors: Psychology and Medicine & Society)
Overall GPA: 3.67 (OTCAS Verified)
Pre-Req GPA: 3.81
GRE: Verbal - 155; Quantitative - 150; Writing - 4.0

Extra-Curric: Ultimate Frisbee, Food Justice, Students for Sustainable Practice, VTU

Volunteer: Field Study with Adult Day Services (290 Hours)
Shadowing at: Peds - 28 Hours; Skilled Nursing Facility - 18 Hours; Hospital - 7 Hours
Research: ~200 Hours with an HD professor

Applied to:... VCU

Acceptances:

Rejections:

**I've heard a lot of things about GREs, so I'm nervous my scores aren't good enough. I really didn't want to retake it though. Also, I definitely did not shadow 100+ hours like I've seen a lot of people have!! Is anyone else applying to VCU and heard back about anything? I got an email today that my application is now in the review pile.

I am applying to VCU. Apparently, the first round of acceptances for regular decision usually don't come out until January unfortunately. I know someone who got in doing only 60 hours, it shouldn't matter as long as the experience you gained through observation shows through your work. Good luck!

I heard back from them on November 13 (accepted)! I'm pretty sure they do a rolling admissions process though, and I submitted apps in mid-October. I hope you hear back soon if you haven't yet!
I also have been accepted! Is that where you will be attending??

Posting this for everyone with lower GPA/GRE! There's hope!

University: University of Florida
Major: Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
Overall GPA:3.24
Pre-Req GPA: 3.3
GRE: 152Q 155V 3.0W

Extra-Curric/Experiences:
Dean of Students Ambassador for 3 years
Adaptive Gymnastics Coaching Intern 660hrs
Student Assistant for Leadership Office 2 years
Research Assistant ~1 year
English Language tutor ~ 1 year

Volunteer/Shadowing:
Adaptive gymnastics 60 hrs
Special Olympics 60 hrs
Pediatric Outpatient 40 hrs
Adult Inpatient 40 hrs
Ronald McDonald House 150 hrs

LOR: OT, Research lab PI, Asst. Dean of Students

Applied: UF, St. Augustine Fl campus, NOVA, Brenau, MGHIHP, Georgia State

Acceptances: Brenau

Waitlisted: NOVA

Rejections: None yet

Interviews: Brenau 1/12, NOVA 12/15, MGHIHP 2/2, St. Augustine 2/23

Where did you end up attending?

I am applying to VCU. Apparently, the first round of acceptances for regular decision usually don't come out until January unfortunately. I know someone who got in doing only 60 hours, it shouldn't matter as long as the experience you gained through observation shows through your work. Good luck!
Thanks! You too! Hopefully we both get in!

Had anyone heard anything back from Ohio State on acceptance after the first interview round?

I also have been accepted! Is that where you will be attending??
Congrats!! I declined admission to Pitt because I was also accepted to WUSTL with better financial aid. I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple of schools though that I may prefer over Wash U. Are you accepting?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I have an interview with University of St Augustine on the 18th of December does anyone mind sharing the type of questions they asked please

Hey! I have an interview with University of St Augustine on the 18th of December does anyone mind sharing the type of questions they asked please

Just wondering, did you apply to their Fall or Summer? I’m awaiting for a response and I applied for Fall.

I’m still waiting for a response for Fall 2019! She sent my application forward for review, and that was the last I heard and it’s been about 2 weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooo I see! I applied in October so I’ve been just waiting. We’ll probably get a reply soon!

Applied: Gannon U, Slippery Rock U, Chatham, Pitt
Rejected:
Accepted: Gannon (Declined), SRU (Declined), Chatham (Going to attend!)
I have not recieved any news from Pitt yet.

Last edited:
University: Indiana University
Major: Exercise Science, Minor in Psychology
Overall GPA: 3.6 (OTCAS)
Pre-Req GPA: 3.67 - 3.85 (depending on the program)
GRE: 1) Q 155 V152 AW 3.0 2) Q 151 V 156 AW 4.0

Work Experience:
2 years as an ABA Therapist, 3 years as an Undergraduate Instructor for an introductory computer science course, 4 years as a library assistant

Observation:
8 hours acute care, 30 hours outpatient - adult rehab, 7.5 hours outpatient pediatrics, 34 hours early intervention/outpatient pediatrics; in addition, volunteered at children's therapy clinic for 105 hours

References:
1 OT, 1 employer, 1 professor

Applied: IUPUI, Indiana State, Salus, Chatham, Rush, Washington University

Acceptances: n/a

Rejections:
n/a

Interviews:
Indiana State (notified 10/17), Salus (notified 10/3)

Update:

Acceptances: Salus (11/9), IUPUI (12/3), Chatham (12/20)
Rejections: n/a
Waitlisted: Wash U (12/18)
Interviews: Salus (notified 10/3, interviewed 10/29), Indiana State (notified 10/17, declined for 12/7), IUPUI (notified 11/6, interviewed 12/1), Chatham (notified 11/2, interviewed 12/8)

Not sure where I will be attending yet, but I am so excited to start :)

Update:

Acceptances: Salus (11/9), IUPUI (12/3), Chatham (12/20)
Waitlisted: Wash U (12/18)
Interviews: Salus (notified 10/3, interviewed 10/29), Indiana State (notified 10/17, declined for 12/7), IUPUI (notified 11/6, interviewed 12/1), Chatham (notified 11/2, interviewed 12/8)

Not sure where I will be attending yet, but I am so excited to start :)
Chatham is good and affordable OTD program compared with other OTD program. If i was you I would pick Chatham.

Congrats!! I declined admission to Pitt because I was also accepted to WUSTL with better financial aid. I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple of schools though that I may prefer over Wash U. Are you accepting?
Yes I am! Pitt was one of my top schools so I was very excited when I got accepted! :)

My stats are average at best and, after two application cycles, I made peace that this would be the last time I'm applying before moving on to other pursuits. I emphasized that to my LOR writers and they agreed to put in their best effort. I also hired an editor to proofread my personal statement and I retook the GRE for the third time. Finally, I am receiving positive progress other than outright denials. Don't lose hope, guys!

Undergraduate University
: UC Irvine
Degree: Sociology and Public Health Science
Cumulative GPA: 3.25
Prerequisite GPA: 4.0
GRE: 150Q 153V 4.0AW

Work Experience:
5 years Administrative Assistant

Volunteer/Extracurriculars:
3 years American Red Cross
2 years Serve Ministry
1 year Youth Ministry

Observation experience (total- 202+ hours):
102 hours outpatient at a rehab hospital
100+ hours private pediatric clinic

References:
1 Physiology professor
2 Occupational therapists (adult rehab & pediatric)
1 American Red Cross supervisor

Applied to: CSUDH, Loma Linda University, Stanbridge, West Coast University, USC
Admitted: Stanbridge (12/21)
Denied: CSUDH, West Coast University
Interviews: Loma Linda University (11/6), Stanbridge (12/14)

Will you be attending standbridge? Have you heard anything from LLU? I know they said January but someone recently got an acceptance email.

Will you be attending standbridge? Have you heard anything from LLU? I know they said January but someone recently got an acceptance email.

I'm almost certain I will be attending Stanbridge, but I'm still waiting and seeing at this point. I have heard nothing from LLU yet since my interview. Did you also apply there? :)

I'm almost certain I will be attending Stanbridge, but I'm still waiting and seeing at this point. I have heard nothing from LLU yet since my interview. Did you also apply there? :)

Yes I applied to LLU , I haven’t heard anything yet either since my interview. I assume most of their notices will come in January!

UPDATE:

University:
George Mason University
Major:
Kinesiology w/ minor in psychology
Overall GPA:
3.64 (OTCAS)
Pre-Req GPA:
3.7 - 3.8 (depending on the program)
GRE:
Q 145 V 153 AW 4.0 (extremely worried about my scores)

Work Experience:
Currently working full-time at a pediatric center for Autism. I work as a tutor/aid to children with Autism who are non-verbal. In the past, I have done many long term internships as a physical trainer in sports performance gyms.

Observation:
275 total hours. (200 in a pediatric setting and 75 in an outpatient hand therapy setting)

References:
2 OTs, 1 internship supervisor, 1 employer

Applied: VCU, James Madison University, Shenandoah University (both campuses), Nova Southeastern University, University of St. Augustine (st.augustine and miami campus), Texas Tech, Davenport University, University of New England

Acceptances: University of New England!!! (12/14)

Waitlist: Texas Tech (12/22)

Rejections:
n/a

Interviews: Texas Tech (11/15), University of New England (12/10), Nova Southeastern (video interview)

Has anyone heard from Kean yet?!

Does anybody have an idea of the University of Alabama Birmingham interview. I have been trying to find information to prepare and have not found anything in the forums.

Final update
Major: psychology & social behavior
Overall GPA: 3.71
Pre-req GPA: 3.7-4.0 (depending on school)
GRE: Q 151 V 154 AW 4.0

Work experience: medical assistant (current) , dean’s assistant, research assistant, ABA therapist

Observation: 120 hrs pediatric, 28 hands, 8 geriatric

References: 1 OT, 1 professor, 1 supervisor

Applied: WashU, Samuel Merritt, AT Still, Stanbridge, Usciences

Accepted: ATSU, Samuel Merritt (attending)
Waitlisted: WashU
Interviews: ATSU (11/30), Samuel Merritt (12/15)
Rejected: none yet

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

University: Virginia Tech
Major: Human Development (Minors: Psychology and Medicine & Society)
Overall GPA: 3.67 (OTCAS Verified)
Pre-Req GPA: 3.81
GRE: Verbal - 155; Quantitative - 150; Writing - 4.0

Extra-Curric: Ultimate Frisbee, Food Justice, Students for Sustainable Practice, VTU

Volunteer: Field Study with Adult Day Services (290 Hours)
Shadowing at: Peds - 28 Hours; Skilled Nursing Facility - 18 Hours; Hospital - 7 Hours
Research: ~200 Hours with an HD professor

Applied to:... VCU

Acceptances: VCU!!!

Rejections:

**I've heard a lot of things about GREs, so I'm nervous my scores aren't good enough. I really didn't want to retake it though. Also, I definitely did not shadow 100+ hours like I've seen a lot of people have!! Is anyone else applying to VCU and heard back about anything? I got an email today that my application is now in the review pile.

UPDATE: I just got accepted to VCU this morning!!!

UPDATE:

I just received an invitation to Brenau's Norcross OT program for November 7th!

Applied: Augusta U; U of Sciences; AT Still Arizona Health Sciences; Brenau U;

Acceptances:

Interview: Augusta (10/31) ; Brenau (11/7)

Hi congrats on the interview to Branau and AU, can you tell me about the interview for augusta?

Second year applying...feeling more confident this time around!

University: Stockton University
Overall GPA: 3.47 (OTCAS) last 2 years was 3.9
Pre-Req GPA: All A's
GRE: low

Observation: 30 hrs SNF, 20 hrs school with children with IDD, 20 hrs neurorehab center

Volunteer: A non profit that provides telephone reassurance for older adults. I have been on the board of directors for a year.

Work Experience: At my current job for 7 years, worked while going to school. I have also been a DSP for about a year.

Applied: Stockton, Shenandoah, Salus, Brenau (day program), Nova Southeastern, Midwestern Glendale, TJU (East falls weekends & online)

Interviews: Shenandoah: 1/15/19, Brenau: 1/25/19 (Declined), Stockton: 2/6/19, Midwestern: 3/11/19

Acceptances: Stockton University (2/20) Will be attending!

Last edited:
Second year applying...feeling more confident this time around!

University: Stockton University
Overall GPA: 3.47 (OTCAS) last 2 years was 3.9
Pre-Req GPA: All A's
GRE: low

Observation: 30 hrs SNF, 20 hrs school with children with IDD, 20 hrs neurorehab center

Volunteer: A non profit that provides telephone reassurance for older adults. I have been on the board of directors for a year.

Work Experience: At my current job for 7 years, worked while going to school. I have also been a DSP for about a year.

Applied: Stockton, Shenandoah, Salus, Brenau (day program), Nova Southeastern, Midwestern Glendale, TJU (East falls weekends & online)

Interviews: Shenandoah: 1/15/19, Brenau: 1/25/19 (Declined), Stockton: 2/6/19, Midwestern: 3/11/19

Acceptances: TBD
Did you find out about your Stockton Interview via email? I haven’t heard back from them yet.

University: IUPUI
Major: Health and Rehab Sciences
Overall GPA: 3.3
Pre-Req GPA: 3.2
GRE: 145 V 143 Q 3.5 Analytical Writing

Extra-Curric: OT Tech at an outpatient hand clinic, Division 1 Cross Country and Track, The Odyssey, Ironman triathlons

Volunteer: Cancer Survivor Park clean up in Indianapolis, Gleaner's food bank, Indiana State Fair, Indianapolis Monumental Marathon
20 hours inpatient rehabilitation OT
20 hours outpatient ABA and OT
20 hours skilled nursing facility
Working as an OT Tech in hand therapy 40 hours per week

Applied: Indiana State University, Davenport University, North Central College, Lewis University

Acceptances:

Rejections:

Waitlist: Indiana State University

Interviews: Indiana State University (12/8) North Central College (2/15)

Planning on applying to a few more schools but am definitely stressed due to my low GPA and GRE scores.

Has anyone heard about an interview with Kean University yet?

University: Bowling Green State University
Major: Gerontology
Overall GPA: 3.7
Pre-Req GPA: 3.4-3.6 (depending on the school)
GRE: V: 147 Q: 147 AW: 5

Extra-Curric: President of the Gerontology Student Association
Member of OT Club
Member of TRIO/Student Support Services

Volunteer: Sidewalker for Hippotherapy (20 hours)
Memory care unit (20 hours)
Special Olympics Coach (6 years/1000+ hours)
Adapted PE class for individuals with disabilities (20 hours)
Outpatient Rehab in hands therapy (20 hours)
Outpatient Rehab in pediatrics (60 hours)
Hospice volunteer (20 hours)

Work Experience: Internship with OT and 2 COTAs (400 hours)
Writing Tutor (200 hours)
Activities Assistant/server in an assisted living facility
Sleep and Psychiatry Clinic Medical Secretary

Applied: Ohio State, Chatham, Pitt, Huntington, Kettering and Belmont

Acceptances:
I will be attending the University of Pittsburgh!!

Rejections: N/A

Interviews: Huntington, Belmont, Kettering (declined), Chatham (declined), Ohio State (declined)

University: University of Michigan
Major: Movement Science
Overall GPA: 3.78
Pre-Req GPA: 3.88-4.0
GRE: Q: 156 V:156 A: 4.0

Extra-Curric: sorority, kinesiology professional fraternity, greek life honors fraternity, 8 months volunteering as medical assistant in a cardiology office, 6 months as a CNA in a nursing home, 3 months as a camp counselor, 6 months in ABA therapy, about 200 hours of community service including a medical mission trip, volunteering in a homeless shelter, food kitchen, and various adapted physical activity programs

Volunteer: about 200 hours, most in an outpatient pediatric clinic, also in a preschool, elementary school, and brain rehab

Applied: Grand Valley, MUSC, Rush, UAB, WashU, Wayne State, Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Acceptances: Rush, WashU, Wayne State

Rejections:

Interviews: MUSC (2/1), Rush (1/21), UAB (declined)

Has anyone heard from Boston University OTD that applied regular decision? Also University of Wisconsin Madison? The online portal still says nothing. Thank you!!

Has anyone heard from Boston University OTD that applied regular decision? Also University of Wisconsin Madison? The online portal still says nothing. Thank you!!

I received an invitation to interview with BU yesterday! I applied regular decision

Extra Curricular:
-Economics club

Accepted: VCU(1/31)

Waitlisted: Washington University (1/15)

Just go accepted into VCU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update:

University: George Mason University
Major: Kinesiology w/ minor in psychology
Overall GPA: 3.64 (OTCAS)
Pre-Req GPA: 3.7 - 3.8 (depending on the program)
GRE: Q 145 V 153 AW 4.0 (extremely worried about my scores)

Work Experience: Currently working full-time at a pediatric center for Autism. I work as a tutor/aid to children with Autism who are non-verbal. In the past, I have done many long term internships as a physical trainer in sports performance gyms.

Observation: 275 total hours. (200 in a pediatric setting and 75 in an outpatient hand therapy setting)

References: 2 OTs, 1 internship supervisor

Applied: VCU, James Madison University, Shenandoah University (both campuses), Nova Southeastern University, University of St. Augustine (st.augustine and miami campus), Texas Tech, Davenport University, University of New England

Acceptances: University of New England (12/14), Nova Southeastern University (1/10), Virginia Commonwealth University (1/31)

Interviews: Texas Tech (11/15), University of New England (12/10), Nova Southeastern (video interview), University of St. Augustine (declined)

Attending: Virginia Commonwealth University!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE:

University:
George Mason University
Overall GPA: 3.64 (OTCAS)
Pre-Req GPA: 3.7 - 3.8 (depending on the program)
GRE: Q 145 V 153 AW 4.0 (extremely worried about my scores)

Work Experience:
Currently working full-time at a pediatric center for Autism. I work as a tutor/aid to children with Autism who are non-verbal. In the past, I have done many long term internships as a physical trainer in sports performance gyms.

Observation:
275 total hours. (200 in a pediatric setting and 75 in an outpatient hand therapy setting)

References:
2 OTs, 1 internship supervisor, 1 employer

Acceptances: University of New England!!! (12/14)

Rejections:
n/a

Interviews: Texas Tech (11/15), University of New England (12/10), Nova Southeastern (video interview)

Hi, I received an email from UNE's OT program a week ago..and I have my interview this Friday (2/8)!!! Do you remember the questions they asked you?

Also, congrats on getting accepted!!!

Hi, I received an email from UNE's OT program a week ago..and I have my interview this Friday (2/8)!!! Do you remember the questions they asked you?

Also, congrats on getting accepted!!!

I also have an Interview Friday the 8th! If you would like to talk about the upcoming interview, I’d be thrilled to know at least one person going too!

I have officially applied to 6 programs via OTCAS. Here are my stats:
Applying to: TWU, UTMB, UTEP, TTech, ACU, ATSU
Major: Psychology Minor: Medicine and Society
Overall GPA: 3.58
Prerequisite GPA: 3.88-4.0 depending on program
GRE: 150V, 150Q, 4.0AW
Observation hours: 31 home health pediatrics, 34 inpatient brain injury rehabilitation
Volunteer: Children's Hospital Volunteer (30hours), Equestrian therapy (30 hours)
Work: Therapeutic recreation assistant at an adaptive recreation center exclusively serving individuals with disabilities
5 LORs: 1OT, 1 Cota, 2 Recreation therapists (my bosses), 1 A&P Professor

This is such an exciting, yet nerve-wracking process! I will keep you guys posted in regards to interview processes and possible acceptances!

Interviews: Texas Tech (10/12) UTMB Galveston (01/18 or 01/25) A.T. Still (declined interview)
Acceptances: Texas Tech (11/19)
Rejections:
Waitlisted:

UPDATE:

Interviews: Texas Tech (10/12) UTMB Galveston (01/18 or 01/25) A.T. Still (declined interview)
Acceptances: Texas Tech (11/19), UTMB Galveston (02/01) TWU Houston (02/01)
Rejections:
Waitlisted:
Accepted: UTMB Galveston!

I also have an Interview Friday the 8th! If you would like to talk about the upcoming interview, I’d be thrilled to know at least one person going too!
How exciting!! Yes, is there a way to message separately on here? I just joined a couple of days ago..so I am still trying to figure everything out.

Hi everyone. This is my first year applying to OT school and I was wondering if I could get some feedback on how to improve my application. I was waitlisted at Toledo and WashU and denied at Ohio State. Just in case I don't get in this year I am trying to make adjustments early. I plan on increasing observation hours at different places and I'm applying for a rehab aide job. Thanks for your help and here are my stats!

University: Kent State University
Major: Exercise Science
Overall GPA: 3.92
Pre-Req GPA: 3.8-3.9
GRE: Q 154 & 151 V 150 & 154 AW 3.5

Work/volunteer Experience:
Patient Transporter at Hospital: 700+ hours
Cardiac Rehab Internship: 400+ hours
Research in physiology with professor for a semester: 32 hours
Volunteer with underprivileged mothers in childcare: 20+ hours
Assistant high school golf coach: 100+ hours
4-H Junior fair judge: 12 hours
Athletic training clinical hours: 40+ hours

Observation Hours:
Pediatric outpatient hospital: 24 hours
Inpatient acute care hospital: 24 hours

References:
Internship supervisor, professor, PhD student (lab instructor), volunteer instructor/past teacher, academic advisor

Applied: OSU, Toledo, WashU
Waitlisted: Toledo, WashU
Denied: OSU
Interviews: OSU

Hi everyone. This is my first year applying to OT school and I was wondering if I could get some feedback on how to improve my application. I was waitlisted at Toledo and WashU and denied at Ohio State. Just in case I don't get in this year I am trying to make adjustments early. I plan on increasing observation hours at different places and I'm applying for a rehab aide job. Thanks for your help and here are my stats!

Observation Hours:

References:
Internship supervisor, professor, PhD student (lab instructor), volunteer instructor/past teacher, academic advisor

Observation Hours:

References:

Honestly I think you have great stats aside from the low observation hours and writing score. Your GRE is good aside from that though so I don't know if it's worth paying to retake it again. I think you have a great chance of getting in off the waitlist this cycle though, don't give up!

University: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Overall GPA: 3.4
GRE: 153V 151Q AW 4.0

Work Experience: 3 years research assistant in MS lab, nanny for child with spastic quad CP, academic mentor for transfer students, volunteer at non-profit providing job training for individuals with disabilities, camp counselor, went on a medical/dental service trip to treat patients in Honduras

Observation:
150 hours in pediatrics, inpatient care, outpatient hand clinic
References: 2 OTs, 1 research supervisor, 1 professor

Applied: Elmhurst, Midwestern (Illinois), Rush, UIC, Carroll, Huntington University, Davenport, Grand Valley State, Georgia State, St. Scholastica, Belmont, Maryville

Acceptances: Huntington University (11/14)

Waitlist:
Elmhurst (1/18), St. Scholastica (2/8), GVSU, Rush (2/18)

Rejections: UIC, Carroll, Maryville

Interviews:
Georgia State (declined), Rush (12/14), Belmont (declined)

Last edited: