You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Greatest Medical School Applicant Ever
Started by ur2l8
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, if by great, you mean received interviews and acceptances at a large number of top schools, then we have 2 this cycle 🙂
http://www.mdapplicants.com/profile.php?id=26441
And also some guy name Tots, who's also a mod on some premed forum
http://mdapplicants.com/profile.php?id=17128
http://www.mdapplicants.com/profile.php?id=26441
And also some guy name Tots, who's also a mod on some premed forum

http://mdapplicants.com/profile.php?id=17128
As always: William Hwang.
...or you could look at the profiles on the Soros & Rhodes websites. Seems like a lot of them went/are going to med school.
Be calm and let the Hwang rustle through your soul.
...or you could look at the profiles on the Soros & Rhodes websites. Seems like a lot of them went/are going to med school.
Nice guys, I'm looking for someone specific, an Asian man I believe (perhaps William _____ ), MD/PhD, started a non-profit business internationally, his resume/bio is on whatever school he's at's page.
Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Be calm and let the Hwang rustle through your soul.
His name...is WILLIAM HWANG!
Call of the search, mates.
http://www.pdsoros.org/current_fellows/index.cfm/yr/2008
Brace yourselves for immediate feelings of inadequacy and awe.
😀
Call of the search, mates.
http://www.pdsoros.org/current_fellows/index.cfm/yr/2008
Brace yourselves for immediate feelings of inadequacy and awe.
😀
Go to Harvard in the school specific thread 2011-2012 and look at the MDapps of all the people who said they were accepted. That should do it lol
His name...is WILLIAM HWANG!
Call of the search, mates.
http://www.pdsoros.org/current_fellows/index.cfm/yr/2008
Brace yourselves for immediate feelings of inadequacy and awe.
😀
Holy **** this guy is a monster!!
These people actually exist in real life... ridiculous....His name...is WILLIAM HWANG!
Call of the search, mates.
http://www.pdsoros.org/current_fellows/index.cfm/yr/2008
Brace yourselves for immediate feelings of inadequacy and awe.
😀
His name...is WILLIAM HWANG!
Call of the search, mates.
http://www.pdsoros.org/current_fellows/index.cfm/yr/2008
Brace yourselves for immediate feelings of inadequacy and awe.
😀
...
...I have heard tell of such students of myth, but...I never really believed them...Until now.
His name...is WILLIAM HWANG!
Call of the search, mates.
http://www.pdsoros.org/current_fellows/index.cfm/yr/2008
Brace yourselves for immediate feelings of inadequacy and awe.
😀
I think I need to lie down.
yeah, kind of unbelievable that as of that bio he was only 22.
His name...is WILLIAM HWANG!
Call of the search, mates.
http://www.pdsoros.org/current_fellows/index.cfm/yr/2008
Brace yourselves for immediate feelings of inadequacy and awe.
😀
People like that wake up from sleeping on their textbooks and diffusion of the material actually works for them.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
His name...is WILLIAM HWANG!
Call of the search, mates.
http://www.pdsoros.org/current_fellows/index.cfm/yr/2008
Brace yourselves for immediate feelings of inadequacy and awe.
😀
Haha I feel bad for SANJA JAGESIC, the girl who's bio had to follow his.

Haha I feel bad for SANJA JAGESIC, the girl who's bio had to follow his.
![]()
Only a PhD student at the University of Chicago??? psssh
His name...is WILLIAM HWANG!
Call of the search, mates.
http://www.pdsoros.org/current_fellows/index.cfm/yr/2008
Brace yourselves for immediate feelings of inadequacy and awe.
😀
Do I feel impressed? Sure, the guy has accomplished a lot with what he's been given in life. But inadequate? I guess it depends on your definition of success.
D
deleted480308
the "now 22" phrase was a complete punch in the mouth...
**** I just got Hwang'd... happens every time this guys name is brought up.
Mother of god.....
Mother of God, how did he do all those stuff and find time to sleep?????????
Is he even human?
Is he even human?
There's also Raihan Sayeed.
http://raihansayeeds.blogspot.com/2012/07/raihan-ray-sayeed-man-endowed-with.html
haha
Here is his website
http://raihansayeed.com/
and this:
http://www.ziggs.com/profile/RaihanSayeed
The amount of third person drives me nuts.
http://raihansayeeds.blogspot.com/2012/07/raihan-ray-sayeed-man-endowed-with.html
haha
Here is his website
http://raihansayeed.com/
and this:
http://www.ziggs.com/profile/RaihanSayeed
The amount of third person drives me nuts.
So maybe we should learn a lesson from Hwang....... get off SDN and go do something.
Meh.
Meh.
...... what have i been doing with my life?
Context: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Grammys-apologised-hospitalising-couple.html
There's also Raihan Sayeed.
http://raihansayeeds.blogspot.com/2012/07/raihan-ray-sayeed-man-endowed-with.html
haha
Here is his website
http://raihansayeed.com/
and this:
http://www.ziggs.com/profile/RaihanSayeed
The amount of third person drives me nuts.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hwang does it again. 👍 Shattering egos from the womb and beyond.
Mine was a joke. That article is the only reason why I ever heard of him.
Sent from my iPod using SDN Mobile app. Please excuse the typos.
this guy is definitely the greatest med school applicant everHis name...is WILLIAM HWANG!
Call of the search, mates.
http://www.pdsoros.org/current_fellows/index.cfm/yr/2008
Brace yourselves for immediate feelings of inadequacy and awe.
😀
I bet I could school him in Flip Cup.
The only thing that would make him a better applicant is if he was URM. 
I bet I could school him in Flip Cup.
Smiter, I bet there are quite a few things you could school him in. 😱
His amazing bio forgets to mention that he forgot to ever have a childhood or life. He will get to 50 and realize he has never had a beer with friends, gotten mustard on his shirt at a baseball game, or likely kissed a member of the opposite sex.
The only thing that would make him a better applicant is if he was URM.![]()
👍
4
487806
His name...is WILLIAM HWANG!
Call of the search, mates.
http://www.pdsoros.org/current_fellows/index.cfm/yr/2008
Brace yourselves for immediate feelings of inadequacy and awe.
😀
William Hwang is an incredibly versatile genius... MD/PhD at Harvard is way too easy for him. Also, at Duke, he only had 1 A and rest A+.... incredible.
Also the fact that his bio does not (or avoids) mentioning his MCAT score leads me to conclude he failed to score a 45T.
Fail applicant.
Fail applicant.
Smiter, I bet there are quite a few things you could school him in. 😱
His amazing bio forgets to mention that he forgot to ever have a childhood or life. He will get to 50 and realize he has never had a beer with friends, gotten mustard on his shirt at a baseball game, or likely kissed a member of the opposite sex.
He's actually already married to another former Rhodes Scholar, MD/PhD crazy bamf. That's right. He gets the hunnies too.
But to be honest, I think it's likely he'll be perfectly happy with his life at age 50. People don't get this level of accomplishment unless they're already doing stuff that makes them happy. I tip my hat to the man and hope he continues doing good work that will help others.
I'm more impressed with William Hung.
4
487806
He's actually already married to another former Rhodes Scholar, MD/PhD crazy bamf. That's right. He gets the hunnies too.
But to be honest, I think it's likely he'll be perfectly happy with his life at age 50. People don't get this level of accomplishment unless they're already doing stuff that makes them happy. I tip my hat to the man and hope he continues doing good work that will help others.
😱 Two Rhodes Scholars married... imagine their children... they will find extraterrestrial life.

I agree with Narmerguy's point. Hwang did those activities as he was passionate. He's not one of those depressed geniuses.
4
487806
lol the guy above was just jealous of Hwang, so he attempted to find reconciliation with himself by saying what he said. he knows the dudes happy
😕 Not jealous. I'm just amazed. Hwang's an incredible guy and hardly anyone can come to his level.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Smiter, I bet there are quite a few things you could school him in. 😱
His amazing bio forgets to mention that he forgot to ever have a childhood or life. He will get to 50 and realize he has never had a beer with friends, gotten mustard on his shirt at a baseball game, or likely kissed a member of the opposite sex.
Success breeds envy.
His name...is WILLIAM HWANG!
Call of the search, mates.
http://www.pdsoros.org/current_fellows/index.cfm/yr/2008
Brace yourselves for immediate feelings of inadequacy and awe.
😀
Only meme that could sum up how I felt after reading that bio.....
I can't believe people actually care about how "great" a medical school applicant is. I think William Hwang is remarkable, in the way that a freak is remarkable.
He's actually already married to another former Rhodes Scholar, MD/PhD crazy bamf. That's right. He gets the hunnies too.
But to be honest, I think it's likely he'll be perfectly happy with his life at age 50. People don't get this level of accomplishment unless they're already doing stuff that makes them happy. I tip my hat to the man and hope he continues doing good work that will help others.
👍 for being well-versed in Hwangology. Today, you have made me (and all the other Hwangers around the globe) very proud.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 921
- Locked
- Sticky
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 6K