Greatest Medical School Applicant Ever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ur2l8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some links/resumes of insane medical school applicants. So guys, check out your bookmarks and send me some links. I've been looking but need to find top caliber.

Members don't see this ad.

mdapplicants.com

Go nuts.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice guys, I'm looking for someone specific, an Asian man I believe (perhaps William _____ ), MD/PhD, started a non-profit business internationally, his resume/bio is on whatever school he's at's page.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

As always: William Hwang.

...or you could look at the profiles on the Soros & Rhodes websites. Seems like a lot of them went/are going to med school.

Nice guys, I'm looking for someone specific, an Asian man I believe (perhaps William _____ ), MD/PhD, started a non-profit business internationally, his resume/bio is on whatever school he's at's page.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Be calm and let the Hwang rustle through your soul.

Go to Harvard in the school specific thread 2011-2012 and look at the MDapps of all the people who said they were accepted. That should do it lol

That Hwang guy just made me feel like a b*** :(

Members don't see this ad :)
His name...is WILLIAM HWANG!

Call of the search, mates.

http://www.pdsoros.org/current_fellows/index.cfm/yr/2008

Brace yourselves for immediate feelings of inadequacy and awe.

:D

Haha I feel bad for SANJA JAGESIC, the girl who's bio had to follow his. :laugh:
Jagesic.jpg

I'm William Hwang and you've all been participants in my most recent study. AMA.

notsrs.

**** I just got Hwang'd... happens every time this guys name is brought up.

My jaw dropped in awe...

Mother of God, how did he do all those stuff and find time to sleep?????????

Is he even human?

So maybe we should learn a lesson from Hwang....... get off SDN and go do something.

Meh.

...he aspires to someday do something "fun"....

The only thing that would make him a better applicant is if he was URM. :smuggrin:

Reactions: 1 user
I bet I could school him in Flip Cup.

Smiter, I bet there are quite a few things you could school him in. :eek:

His amazing bio forgets to mention that he forgot to ever have a childhood or life. He will get to 50 and realize he has never had a beer with friends, gotten mustard on his shirt at a baseball game, or likely kissed a member of the opposite sex.

Also the fact that his bio does not (or avoids) mentioning his MCAT score leads me to conclude he failed to score a 45T.

Fail applicant. :smuggrin:

His amazing bio forgets to mention that he forgot to ever have a childhood or life. He will get to 50 and realize he has never had a beer with friends, gotten mustard on his shirt at a baseball game, or likely kissed a member of the opposite sex.

He's actually already married to another former Rhodes Scholar, MD/PhD crazy bamf. That's right. He gets the hunnies too.

But to be honest, I think it's likely he'll be perfectly happy with his life at age 50. People don't get this level of accomplishment unless they're already doing stuff that makes them happy. I tip my hat to the man and hope he continues doing good work that will help others.

He's actually already married to another former Rhodes Scholar, MD/PhD crazy bamf. That's right. He gets the hunnies too.

But to be honest, I think it's likely he'll be perfectly happy with his life at age 50. People don't get this level of accomplishment unless they're already doing stuff that makes them happy. I tip my hat to the man and hope he continues doing good work that will help others.

:eek: Two Rhodes Scholars married... imagine their children... they will find extraterrestrial life. :laugh:

I agree with Narmerguy's point. Hwang did those activities as he was passionate. He's not one of those depressed geniuses.

lol the guy above was just jealous of Hwang, so he attempted to find reconciliation with himself by saying what he said. he knows the dudes happy

lol the guy above was just jealous of Hwang, so he attempted to find reconciliation with himself by saying what he said. he knows the dudes happy

:confused: Not jealous. I'm just amazed. Hwang's an incredible guy and hardly anyone can come to his level.

Success breeds envy.

I can't believe people actually care about how "great" a medical school applicant is. I think William Hwang is remarkable, in the way that a freak is remarkable.

:thumbup: for being well-versed in Hwangology. Today, you have made me (and all the other Hwangers around the globe) very proud.