This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dholboy007

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From what I've heard, GWU usually gets their acceptances out pretty early, approximately a week post-interview. Has anyone heard back yet from their interview this past Saturday, 2/13/2016? I know it may be a little early but just figured I'd check! Best of luck to everyone in this stressful process! 🙂
 
I hope they have another interview date set. I emailed them and they said that my application is with the department and under review.
 
im waiting for it too! I havent gotten any email from them yet. Wondering what are the chances of acceptance if you've been invited for an interview