Gynecologic Oncology 2021-2022 Application Spreadsheet

Started by dmblue
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dmblue

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I started a rudimentary spreadsheet with application information. It's obviously late in the cycle as most places have application due dates within a week, but I'm sure it would be helpful to compile.

GYN ONC Fellowship Spreadsheet
 
question about fellowship apps (not gyn onc), did basically all programs require ALL the "additional" things? i know everyone wants ERAS app, LOR, personal statement.

but did all programs want USMLE transcript, med school transcript, photo, CREOG scores etc? or did certain programs only want, for example, ERAS and LOR.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going to update the sheet later today. I think at least 35-40 sent out offers/waitlists /rejections already.

I interpreted it as all programs require photos, usmle, transcripts etc. I believe.

Creog scores, diploma copies, personal cv, or a creative piece are program sepcific.
 
I finally heard from Pitt this morning. Still haven’t heard from Yale or Cleveland clinic but otherwise have heard from everyone. Make sure you check both the email you listed and any email you may have sent supplemental materials with.