had a UMDNJ interview -- should I go to the open house this friday -- haven't heard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theDr.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I still haven't heard the results of my interview -- should I go tot he open house or does it not matter...i honestly can't leave work right now-- but i don't want to give the impression i am not interested.

Members don't see this ad.

anybody.....i have to call tomorrow...what do you thinK?

Don't worry about it... it won't reflect on you at all.

Good luck!

Paige

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you should go and see the school if you haven't already because it is a great facility and I promise you that you will fall in love with the faculty and staff...but I don't know if it will help you get accepted or not

i ALREADY HAD AN INTERVIEW THERE A FEW WEEKS AGO? BUT I REGISTERED FOR THE OPEN HOUSE A FEW MONTHS AGO.

I say go, but only if you will be able to meet with peole from admissions. It shows interest. It could make a difference.

"this friday"?

i called UMDNJ the other day to see if they had any more orientations, and they said, not until the white coat ceremony..

thats confusing.

anyone know if theres another opportunity to get down there and meet some of the other accepted students (for roomate purposes)

thanks.

did anyone end up going to that open house? I called the admissions office to find out about it and to find out if it was necessary for accpetance or if it would make a difference and they told me that it wasn't necessary. they said that hte admissions office didn;t know who was attending. The open house was for those of us that applied already and also for prospective students who will be applying next year. Since my boss is very strict and alrady annoyed with all the days off I took for interviews and stuff, I decided not to go. I hope I made the right decision.