-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Halloween/Horror WW
Started by swingnsave
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I can get with electing the cripple 😉
elect dyachei
elect dyachei
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll bite.
Elect dy
Elect dy
elect dyachei 🙂
I guess I'll throw in a vote to elect dyachei as well. Also, apologies if I'm not super active the first couple of days--I have an anatomy exam Tuesday/Wednesday, but I should be able to check in at least once a cycle and get my vote in.
I have to give a tour of the university this morning so rest of roles will go out after I get back 🙂
I have to give a tour of the university this morning so rest of roles will go out after I get back 🙂
Good, cause I was going to pull a "DocE" and state that i'm guessing if we haven't received a role email yet then we aint got one?
I'm gonna go against the grain, cause I don't see the need for an unanimous mayoral vote, so Elect SOV
wait, he aint playing? sheet.
fine. Elect dy
The residents of the town have spoken! Dyachei will be your new mayor! Everyone give a big round of applause and let the first night begin! All roles are out, so let me know if you didn't recieve yours.
As always the FH AND LIS rules are in effect.
As is the no editing rule, unless you have mod permission.
You may PM within your groups ONLY, unless I have told you otherwise.
Any other questions can be directed towards me.
Night Deadline is 6am CST.
Halloween Town
1. dyachei
2. escalla
3. devyn
4. DVMD
5. Abney
Amityville
6. allie
7.cyndia
8. rojo
9. FS
10. lissa
Springwood
11. LIS
12. FFM
13. tuckervet
14. SnS
15. dwin
Perfection
16. hedgie
17. equineconstant
18. foxhunter
19. krist
20. SOV
As always the FH AND LIS rules are in effect.
As is the no editing rule, unless you have mod permission.
You may PM within your groups ONLY, unless I have told you otherwise.
Any other questions can be directed towards me.
Night Deadline is 6am CST.
Halloween Town
1. dyachei
2. escalla
3. devyn
4. DVMD
5. Abney
Amityville
6. allie
7.cyndia
8. rojo
9. FS
10. lissa
Springwood
11. LIS
12. FFM
13. tuckervet
14. SnS
15. dwin
Perfection
16. hedgie
17. equineconstant
18. foxhunter
19. krist
20. SOV
Last edited:
Thanks, everyone!
Wait, deadline was supposed to be now right? Or did I mess up times?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Wait, deadline was supposed to be now right? Or did I mess up times?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
6 am CST
I think it was supposed to be, but it went up an hour early.. Not exactly like it was a stiff contest for mayor!
6 am CST
I meant Mayor vote, but thanks. Congrats (was going to vote for you anyways 🙂 ).
Sorry I missed the vote. Looks like dyachei didn't need my vote.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry I missed the vote. Looks like dyachei didn't need my vote.
but I would have taken it anyway!
1. dyachei
2. Escalla
3. devyn
4. DVM
5. Abney
6. Allie
7. Cyndia
8. Rojo
9. FS
10. lissa
11.LIS
12. FFM
13. TV
14.SnS
15. Dwin
16. Hedgie
17 equineconstant
18 FH
19 krist
20 sov
I will be around a lot some times and absent others ...deal with it....
Pls let me in....
2. Escalla
3. devyn
4. DVM
5. Abney
6. Allie
7. Cyndia
8. Rojo
9. FS
10. lissa
11.LIS
12. FFM
13. TV
14.SnS
15. Dwin
16. Hedgie
17 equineconstant
18 FH
19 krist
20 sov
I will be around a lot some times and absent others ...deal with it....
Pls let me in....
1. dyachei
2. Escalla
3. devyn
4. DVM
5. Abney
6. Allie
7. Cyndia
8. Rojo
9. FS
10. lissa
11.LIS
12. FFM
13. TV
14.SnS
15. Dwin
16. Hedgie
17 equineconstant
18 FH
19 krist
20 sov
I will be around a lot some times and absent others ...deal with it....
Pls let me in....

I will be around a lot some times and absent others ...deal with it....
Pls let me in....
woot! It's officially a partay now.
oh and pls change avatar to something halloween/horror related
oh and pls change avatar to something halloween/horror related
How's that?
How's that?
Sleeping with one eye open tonight thanks abs
woot! It's officially a partay now.
Wrong kind of party..................
Wrong kind of party..................
Sausage party!
Who wants a moustache ride?
E
Escalla
How about we put the 6 menfolk in their own group?
I think that's the unspoken request here.....
I think that's the unspoken request here.....

I'll try to change my avatar when I get home tonight, no guarantees that I will remember. I'm currently in panic cramming mode for my midterm on Thursday.
Still missing PMs... I'll give you until 9:30.
*waits patiently with new avatar*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still missing PMs... I'll give you until 9:30.
C'mon guys, you had plenty of time. Get those PMs in!
Hello beyotches...... SOV is in the (haunted) house!
Woo hoo.
Thanks to our mayor for giving me the heads up on the game.
And thanks to Swings for letting me in at the last second.
Just remember, Halloween is only the 2nd best day of the year... The day AFTER halloween is the BEST day of the year.
That's right...... it is the day SOV was born to haunt y'all!
(and eat lots of candy).
Woo hoo.
Thanks to our mayor for giving me the heads up on the game.
And thanks to Swings for letting me in at the last second.
Just remember, Halloween is only the 2nd best day of the year... The day AFTER halloween is the BEST day of the year.
That's right...... it is the day SOV was born to haunt y'all!
(and eat lots of candy).C'mon guys, you had plenty of time. Get those PMs in!
Hurry up arseholes! It's 3 pm here and I've checked in between classes. Still nothing.
Hello beyotches...... SOV is in the (haunted) house!
Woo hoo.
Thanks to our mayor for giving me the heads up on the game.
And thanks to Swings for letting me in at the last second.
Just remember, Halloween is only the 2nd best day of the year... The day AFTER halloween is the BEST day of the year.
That's right...... it is the day SOV was born to haunt y'all!(and eat lots of candy).
You mean candy day? I 😍 1/2 price candy
Hello beyotches...... SOV is in the (haunted) house!
Woo hoo.
Thanks to our mayor for giving me the heads up on the game.
And thanks to Swings for letting me in at the last second.
Just remember, Halloween is only the 2nd best day of the year... The day AFTER halloween is the BEST day of the year.
That's right...... it is the day SOV was born to haunt y'all!(and eat lots of candy).
wut
E
Escalla
Just remember, Halloween is only the 2nd best day of the year... The day AFTER halloween is the BEST day of the year.
Yes!
Though the sales of the good stuff (i.e. mini chocolate bars) are starting to suck....since there aren't halloween themed images on their packaging for many of them, they are not put on clearance. 👎
I do love candy day though. 😀
This will be short since I have to run to practice.
SnS, Chucky, the creepy doll who could block night actions, is dead.
Guess he won't haunt your dreams at night anymore.
Day Deadline is 6pm CST
GET LYNCHING
Halloween Town
1. dyachei
2. escalla
3. devyn
4. DVMD
5. Abney
Amityville
6. allie
7.cyndia
8. rojo
9. FS
10. lissa
Springwood
11. LIS
12. FFM
13. tuckervet
14. SnS - Chucky
15. dwin
Perfection
16. hedgie
17. equineconstant
18. foxhunter
19. krist
20. SOV
SnS, Chucky, the creepy doll who could block night actions, is dead.
Guess he won't haunt your dreams at night anymore.
Day Deadline is 6pm CST
GET LYNCHING
Halloween Town
1. dyachei
2. escalla
3. devyn
4. DVMD
5. Abney
Amityville
6. allie
7.cyndia
8. rojo
9. FS
10. lissa
Springwood
11. LIS
12. FFM
13. tuckervet
15. dwin
Perfection
16. hedgie
17. equineconstant
18. foxhunter
19. krist
20. SOV
*****
For realz?
****
For realz?
****
🙁
*waits patiently with new avatar*
four for you glen coco you go glen coco!
********
********
Holy feck! someone is out there.... can you see them?! 😱 They are coming for me I am sure of it.... omg where the feck can I hide! 

lynch LIS
I'm thinking it might be that SnS told him something. But I can be tempted to change my mind.
I'm thinking it might be that SnS told him something. But I can be tempted to change my mind.
lynch LIS
I'm thinking it might be that SnS told him something. But I can be tempted to change my mind.
😕
Out of all the people in that group, what made you think that SnS told something to LIS specifically? Unless you're just trying to come up with a random reason other than RNG, this doesn't make sense to me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😕
Out of all the people in that group, what made you think that SnS told something to LIS specifically? Unless you're just trying to come up with a random reason other than RNG, this doesn't make sense to me
Because I know they are friendly. Some of us chat outside SDN
E
Escalla
lynch LIS
I'm thinking it might be that SnS told him something. But I can be tempted to change my mind.
I agree with this line of thought.
Lynch LIS for now.
lynch LIS
I'm thinking it might be that SnS told him something. But I can be tempted to change my mind.
But LIS doesn't like to kill old timers unless they are really dangerous....and why kill her right away..... Not saying he isn't a wolf...I have zero info...just this reasoning doesn't seem right.
I will come back later and see if anything else pops up.
But LIS doesn't like to kill old timers unless they are really dangerous....and why kill her right away..... Not saying he isn't a wolf...I have zero info...just this reasoning doesn't seem right.
I will come back later and see if anything else pops up.
LIS does like to kill me people like Lissa and I right away if he's worried that we might figure him out.
But LIS doesn't like to kill old timers unless they are really dangerous....and why kill her right away..... .
********
Ok one...you just called me old.....two....I'm really dangerous!
*************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
