Halloween/Horror WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I figured I'd get a lot of votes for being new, but scouts honour that I am just a villager. Realistically, as a mod would you really stick a first timer with a wolf role?

Roles are usually randomly assigned. Plenty of noobs have been wolves.

That said, Cyndia told our group her role earlier. I don't think she is a wolf based on that but she could be lying. I don't think she is though.

I'mma say lynch devyn just in case the reason she is talking like she is is contagious aka mostly random.
 
Roles are usually randomly assigned. Plenty of noobs have been wolves.

That said, Cyndia told our group her role earlier. I don't think she is a wolf based on that but she could be lying. I don't think she is though.

I'mma say lynch devyn just in case the reason she is talking like she is is contagious aka mostly random.


OMG you are out to get me too.... EVERYONE is out to get me!!!! :scared:
th_115_.gif


These damn scooby snacks have me uber fecked in the head.... one minute I felt calm last night and the next... I knew you were all lying traitors.... out to kill me..... 😱 ..... I am sure there is evil lurking around every corner in this thread.... I just want to hide.... or drink a lot of booze.....

And OH THE FLIES... they are trying to bite me......

042.gif



lynch abney

her avatar scares the feck out of me..... she must be out to get me.... she is probably outside my flat right now planning my death

th_110_.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Roles are usually randomly assigned. Plenty of noobs have been wolves.

That said, Cyndia told our group her role earlier. I don't think she is a wolf based on that but she could be lying. I don't think she is though.

I'mma say lynch devyn just in case the reason she is talking like she is is contagious aka mostly random.


Oops, bad example then, didn't realize they were completely randomised. Anyways, thanks for the vote of confidence!

Annd somethings up with Devyn, but I find it hard to believe she's a murderous wolf if she's currently terrified of her own shadow. Like I said, I doubt LIS is a wolf at the moment, so I'll unlynch LIS and lynch Abney to give myself the best chance of survival. Sorry!
 
Also, apologies to the mods (and if you want to kill me I understand) but I am not allowed to change my avatar during football season. One of those weird Ohio laws. . .

Is this a football thing? Or an Ohio thing?
 
Official Lynch Tally

1 LIS (allie)
4 Cyndia (FH, LIS, dwin, abs)
1 allie (hedgie)
1 Don Mancini (SnS)
1 FH (tucker)
1 devyn (lissa)
2 abney (devyn, cyndia)
2 tucker (dyachei, SOV)

12/19 votes cast

6pm CST deadline

role call: escalla, DVMD, rojo, FS, FFM, EC, krist
y'all have 3 hours
 
Last edited:
I have to run to anatomy lab....so lynch hedgie. No reason at all, just getting in a vote in case I can't get back here before the deadline.
 
LIS, you know my memory sucks so I can't tell you specifics, but you have done it before. Regardless, I said I would gladly switch and I meant it. Geez

unlynch LIS

Having done it before (for specific reasons) is really different than "tends to". I don't tend to kill off people I know early. I'm not saying I've never done it (like DVMD pointed out). I think my reaction was warranted because your characterization of my play wasn't terribly accurate.

And more importantly, you started a bandwagon against a villager, which is a pretty good reason to react strongly, too. 🙂
 
Having done it before (for specific reasons) is really different than "tends to". I don't tend to kill off people I know early. I'm not saying I've never done it (like DVMD pointed out). I think my reaction was warranted because your characterization of my play wasn't terribly accurate.

And more importantly, you started a bandwagon against a villager, which is a pretty good reason to react strongly, too. 🙂

I also indicated that it wasn't strong reasoning, it also was more than RNG.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just to clarify, when I said "tends to" I meant that he's done it 2-3 times that I've noticed in games. I didn't mean to misconstrue LIS' character. Which is that of an old and crotchety man that enjoys his wheelchair far too much.😀
 
BTW, you'll be entertained to know I'm not sitting in a geriatrics lecture that noted four primary signs of aging in people:

Loss of hair
Weight gain
Exercise intolerance
Increased urination frequency

Check... Check.... maybe a bit.... nope.... DAMMIT.
 
BTW, you'll be entertained to know I'm not sitting in a geriatrics lecture that noted four primary signs of aging in people:

Loss of hair
Weight gain
Exercise intolerance
Increased urination frequency

Check... Check.... maybe a bit.... nope.... DAMMIT.

*****
They forgot becoming senile.


******
 
Just popping on to throw in a more-or-less random vote to lynch FH before I get back to studying for the written part of this anatomy exam. But on the plus side, I get my laptop back tomorrow!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Lynch Tally

4 Cyndia (FH, LIS, dwin, abs)
1 allie (hedgie)
1 Don Mancini (SnS)
2 FH (tucker, EC)
1 devyn (lissa)
1 abney (devyn)
3 tucker (dyachei, SOV, cyndia)
1 hedgie (escalla)
2 dwin (FFM, rojo)
1 rojo (DVMD)

16/19 votes cast

6pm CST deadline

role call: allie, FS, krist

40 minutes left
 
well then, in the interest of self preservation (but more importantly, in the interest of waffles), unlynch FH, lynch cyndia
 
well then, in the interest of self preservation (but more importantly, in the interest of waffles), unlynch FH, lynch cyndia

Cyndia admitted to being a vanilla villager to our group before she could have likely have known that a villager is a horror movie villian. I'm like 97% sure that she isn't a wolf.

Unlynch Dwin, Lynch Tuckervet

I'd rather take a random chance than lose someone who is most likely a villager
 
Annd somethings up with Devyn, but I find it hard to believe she's a murderous wolf if she's currently terrified of her own shadow.

OMG I have a shadow.... oh feck it is following me... make it stop....
1712740701.gif


lynch dwin

Not a fan of Ohio state

:scared: it is fecking terrifying.... those people there... they are out to get you.....


BTW, you'll be entertained to know I'm not sitting in a geriatrics lecture that noted four primary signs of aging in people:

Old people are highly dangerous.... and also trying to kill us all so that they can live longer..... it is a conspiracy.... I am sure of it.... watch out for the geriatrics... they are coming to kill you..... murderous old farts.....

omg... someone is there.... out there.... in the dark.... fecking hell..... show yourself.....

ahhhhhhhh


flies flies flies


1290892360.gif
 
Cyndia admitted to being a vanilla villager to our group before she could have likely have known that a villager is a horror movie villian. I'm like 97% sure that she isn't a wolf.

Unlynch Dwin, Lynch Tuckervet

I'd rather take a random chance than lose someone who is most likely a villager

That's fair. ***unlynch cyndia*** and ***lynch tucker****

Tucker hasn't shown up yer anyway, right?
 
That's fair. ***unlynch cyndia*** and ***lynch tucker****

Tucker hasn't shown up yer anyway, right?

I have not only shown up, but I have already provided yummy waffles for our Mod

granted, I haven't been chatty (but i'm out of class now and have the time to lurk for a bit before going back to studying)
 
and I don't have anyone to back me up because I haven't PMed anyone in my group. I have a tendency to start talking to people too early and then feeling too much loyalty/trust to realize they have been converted (rojo is the exception...I think he was the only one I started to trust and talk to while he was already a wolf in Once Upon A Time)
 
and I don't have anyone to back me up because I haven't PMed anyone in my group. I have a tendency to start talking to people too early and then feeling too much loyalty/trust to realize they have been converted (rojo is the exception...I think he was the only one I started to trust and talk to while he was already a wolf in Once Upon A Time)

:=|:-):
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok, don't think anyone is here to notice, but here's my role reveal:

I'm the Bride of Chucky, and since Chucky died before I found him, I have no role-ability now
 
We need a new solution quick. Ticket pm'd me and role revealed and I buy it.

So if you're sure we don't want to lynch cyndia, I think we don't want to lynch tv... Who do we lynch.

Can we check to see f anyone hasn't shown up to play?

Sorry tv, I didn't see that you had jumped in.