-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Halloween/Horror WW
Started by swingnsave
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lynch ffm just so that I throw a vote and don't find myself getting FH'd out of the game.
Can't vote for Dyachei because my heart isn't in it. Can't vote for SOV because I'm tired of running him out of town for being suspicious (dude, just ONCE try to be less suspicious). Voting for EC ties the vote up, which is hell. Nobody else matters voting-wise.
Can't vote for Dyachei because my heart isn't in it. Can't vote for SOV because I'm tired of running him out of town for being suspicious (dude, just ONCE try to be less suspicious). Voting for EC ties the vote up, which is hell. Nobody else matters voting-wise.
lynch ffm just so that I throw a vote and don't find myself getting FH'd out of the game.
Can't vote for Dyachei because my heart isn't in it. Can't vote for SOV because I'm tired of running him out of town for being suspicious (dude, just ONCE try to be less suspicious). Voting for EC ties the vote up, which is hell. Nobody else matters voting-wise.
you know him acting not suspicious would make you suspicious of him, right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you know him acting not suspicious would make you suspicious of him, right?
Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
*shoots himself*
Lynch closed
I don't really get what being the last to join has to do with it. It would have made just as much sense - more, really - for swings to add Michael Myers and give you the role. It wouldn't be a catastrophically unbalancing thing to do. And since most of the roles in this game don't have role abilities, it's not like it's a tedious effort to add another one.
That said... meh... I've lynched SOV a few too many times just because he's inherently suspicious in the way he plays (i.e. crazy-ass moves whether he's a villager OR a wolf). So maybe for once I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. If I'm a sucker, whatevs.
unlynch SOV
lynch swings
hay! 😡
hay! 😡
Awwww. I luvs ya, Swings.
*****************
🤣 Ah the entertainment
*****************
🤣 Ah the entertainment
*****************
*checks to see if the mods are still alive*
*checks to see if the mods are still alive*
they don't want to let me die! Have to consult the rule book.
E
Escalla
Sorry for the delay, folks. Something must have come up for swings.
Final Lynch Tally:
devyn 1 (SOV)
EC 3 (Lissa, Rojo, dyachei)
dyachei 1 (EC)
SOV 4 (DVMD, devyn, Dwin, EC)
FFM 1 (LIS)
Final Lynch Tally:
devyn 1 (SOV)
EC 3 (Lissa, Rojo, dyachei)
dyachei 1 (EC)
SOV 4 (DVMD, devyn, Dwin, EC)
FFM 1 (LIS)
Last edited:
E
Escalla
SOV walks quietly up the wooden steps in front of the crowd....the players have sentenced him to hang by the neck until dead. However, even after the platform releases and the rope pulls taut....nothing happens. SOV pulls off the rope and heads home for the night.
Night deadline is 7:00 AM CDT
Halloween Town
3. devyn
5. Abney - Nancy Thompson
10. lissa
Amityville
6. allie-Tommy Jarvis
8. rojo
9. FS- Damien Thorn
2. escalla- Freddy Kreuger
11. LIS
Springwood
13. tuckervet - Scooby Doo
14. SnS - Chucky
15. dwin
7.cyndia- Pennywise
1. dyachei
20. SOV
Perfection
16. hedgie- Stay Puft Marshmellow Man
17. equineconstant
18. foxhunter- Leatherface
19. krist - Pyramid Head
4. DVMD
12. FFM
Night deadline is 7:00 AM CDT
Halloween Town
3. devyn
10. lissa
Amityville
8. rojo
11. LIS
Springwood
15. dwin
1. dyachei
20. SOV
Perfection
17. equineconstant
4. DVMD
12. FFM
Hard to kill a ghost isn't it?


Who ya gonna call?
I was trying to be a friendly ghost before, I think now I will be an evil ghost... the kind that says "get out.........." Ya know. Haunting and all that shizzz.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GO villagers.
Giants are driving me mad. Or maybe I am just mad.
Or maybe I should join MADD.
Or maybe I should join MADD.
jk. Truth reveal time:
Of course I could be killed by wolves... that was just a ploy i told to keep them from killing me. Geez, how many times has that worked now?
Suck it wolves.
Too bad I used up one of my get out of lynch free cards, but no harm, no foul.
Of course I could be killed by wolves... that was just a ploy i told to keep them from killing me. Geez, how many times has that worked now?
Suck it wolves.
Too bad I used up one of my get out of lynch free cards, but no harm, no foul.
:rollseyes: yes a villager who avoids lynch. Uh huh. Sure. I buy that.
I am so hurt the wolfy doesn't believe me🙁
Lynch avoidance goes both ways as I am sure you know, so your desire to skew the conversation cements my belief in your wolfiness. I will vote,to lynch you till the cows come home, until the heavens start to rain, until he'll freezes over, until the jaguars win a game, until vet school is fun,....etc etc.
Lynch avoidance goes both ways as I am sure you know, so your desire to skew the conversation cements my belief in your wolfiness. I will vote,to lynch you till the cows come home, until the heavens start to rain, until he'll freezes over, until the jaguars win a game, until vet school is fun,....etc etc.
Ps - sorry about all the weird posts late last night...I may not have been posting entirely sober😕
I am so hurt the wolfy doesn't believe me🙁
Lynch avoidance goes both ways as I am sure you know, so your desire to skew the conversation cements my belief in your wolfiness. I will vote,to lynch you till the cows come home, until the heavens start to rain, until he'll freezes over, until the jaguars win a game, until vet school is fun,....etc etc.
Lynch avoidance is most commonly a wolf ability or an ability aligned with a chaos role. Rarely is it a villager ability. Taking everything into consideration I don't believe a word you are spewing. First you can't be killed, then it turns out you actually can't be lynched. You kept spewing this tale that the wolves want you dead for some odd reason. Of which makes zero sense. Then you go off on one of your crazy posting which you often do once outed as a wolf or chaos character. So I don't trust you and I don't believe anything you say. I do not believe you are a villager and if you are, you need to change up the game strategy because nothing you said or what happened that past lynch indicates to me that you are a villager.
E
Escalla
Night closed, results pending
E
Escalla
LIS, Cujo, who could stun players at night, has been killed. 🙁
Lynch deadline is 20:00 CDT
PLEASE NOTE YOUR GROUPS MAY HAVE CHANGED
Halloween Town
5. Abney - Nancy Thompson
Amityville
6. allie-Tommy Jarvis
8. rojo
9. FS- Damien Thorn
2. escalla- Freddy Kreuger
11. LIS - Cujo
3. devyn
Springwood
13. tuckervet - Scooby Doo
14. SnS - Chucky
15. dwin
7.cyndia- Pennywise
1. dyachei
20. SOV
10. lissa
Perfection
16. hedgie- Stay Puft Marshmellow Man
17. equineconstant
18. foxhunter- Leatherface
19. krist - Pyramid Head
4. DVMD
12. FFM
Lynch deadline is 20:00 CDT
PLEASE NOTE YOUR GROUPS MAY HAVE CHANGED
Halloween Town
Amityville
8. rojo
3. devyn
Springwood
15. dwin
1. dyachei
20. SOV
10. lissa
Perfection
17. equineconstant
4. DVMD
12. FFM
Well that was predictable. Too bad no one protected him...
I WILL STAKE MY WW REPUTATION FOR ALL TIME
That DVMD and/or Devyn are wolves.
I am not.
I am guessing Dyachei and Dwin are not wolves based on a ploy I tried last night.
DVMD and Dev are trying too hard to discredit me....... I have been instrumental in 2 wolf lynches and (accidentally) was part of the 3rd. Why they just want to disparage my comments can only be 1) They are wolves. 2) They are wolves 3) They are mean or 4) They are bad WW players.
I can eliminate 4. I think 1 or 2 are most likely and like I said, willing to stake my reputation on it.
There you have it! Go team Halloween creatures.
I WILL STAKE MY WW REPUTATION FOR ALL TIME
That DVMD and/or Devyn are wolves.
I am not.
I am guessing Dyachei and Dwin are not wolves based on a ploy I tried last night.
DVMD and Dev are trying too hard to discredit me....... I have been instrumental in 2 wolf lynches and (accidentally) was part of the 3rd. Why they just want to disparage my comments can only be 1) They are wolves. 2) They are wolves 3) They are mean or 4) They are bad WW players.
I can eliminate 4. I think 1 or 2 are most likely and like I said, willing to stake my reputation on it.
There you have it! Go team Halloween creatures.
********************
Yay! Thank you wolves.
This dog needed to be put down.
********************
Yay! Thank you wolves.
This dog needed to be put down.
********************
********************
Yay! Thank you wolves.
This dog needed to be put down.
********************
************************
Come be dead with me LIS!
************************
Well that was predictable. Too bad no one protected him...
I WILL STAKE MY WW REPUTATION FOR ALL TIME
That DVMD and/or Devyn are wolves.
I am not.
I am guessing Dyachei and Dwin are not wolves based on a ploy I tried last night.
DVMD and Dev are trying too hard to discredit me....... I have been instrumental in 2 wolf lynches and (accidentally) was part of the 3rd. Why they just want to disparage my comments can only be 1) They are wolves. 2) They are wolves 3) They are mean or 4) They are bad WW players.
I can eliminate 4. I think 1 or 2 are most likely and like I said, willing to stake my reputation on it.
There you have it! Go team Halloween creatures.
Instrumental in 2 wolf lynches, I call BS. There is nothing indicating you were instrumental in two wolf lynches... That is crap.
Also, the mocking of everyone last night and the saying villagers will be screwed because we find out you could evade lynch is crap.
You are either a wolf or chaos character... The only time you post mocking everyone is when you are a wolf or have some chaos role. I am not a wolf... I know crap about devyn haven't even talked to her at all this game. But she isn't the one that mocked every player then evaded lynch.
I don't believe any of your crap. And to simply toss all suspicion to myself and/or devyn because we revealed you do have a lynch evasion is absurd. Especially when you don't really know the true status of any of the other players.
Theonly decision I have to make now is if I think you can evade lynch again.
Final Lynch Tally:
Lissa 3 (EC, Rojo, Dwin)
devyn ()
FFM 1 (Abney)
EC ()
SOV 1 (devyn)
DVMD ()
Dwin 1 (Lissa)
Rojo 1 (FFM)
Abney 4 (SOV, Dyachei, DVMD, LIS)
If DVMD is a wolf (or was a wolf at the Abney lynch), she has the biggest balls in the room...
Lynch SOV
Well that was predictable. Too bad no one protected him...
I WILL STAKE MY WW REPUTATION FOR ALL TIME
That DVMD and/or Devyn are wolves.
I am not.
I am guessing Dyachei and Dwin are not wolves based on a ploy I tried last night.
DVMD and Dev are trying too hard to discredit me....... I have been instrumental in 2 wolf lynches and (accidentally) was part of the 3rd. Why they just want to disparage my comments can only be 1) They are wolves. 2) They are wolves 3) They are mean or 4) They are bad WW players.
I can eliminate 4. I think 1 or 2 are most likely and like I said, willing to stake my reputation on it.
There you have it! Go team Halloween creatures.
Your behaviour since the lynch is striking me very similar to the way you acted after being outed as a wolf in Star Wars. You are acting bat ****e crazy. You are either a wolf or chaos. Sorry lynch avoidance is usually a wolf role. So I'm not buying you as a villager.
I am not a wolf. Same role I started out as. Not sure about DVM but she is acting more sane right now.
lynch SOV
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I agree that lynch avoidance is most likely a wolf role. I don't remember a time when a villager escaped lynch but I'm sure it's happened at least once.
lynch SOV
lynch SOV
E
Escalla
Official Lynch Tally:
SOV 4 (Rojo, devyn, Lissa, DVMD)
4/8 votes.
Deadline 20:00 EDT
SOV 4 (Rojo, devyn, Lissa, DVMD)
4/8 votes.
Deadline 20:00 EDT
Last edited:
Lynch SOV
###lynch SOV###
E
Escalla
Official Lynch Tally:
SOV 5 (Rojo, devyn, Lissa, DVMD, FFM)
5/8 votes.
Deadline 20:00 EDT
I will check with swings and see what her plans are, but perhaps getting in an extra cycle today to keep things moving along would be favourable?
SOV 5 (Rojo, devyn, Lissa, DVMD, FFM)
5/8 votes.
Deadline 20:00 EDT
I will check with swings and see what her plans are, but perhaps getting in an extra cycle today to keep things moving along would be favourable?
I'm about to head into what is probably going to be a lengthy surgery but I'm still up for another cycle.
I will check with swings and see what her plans are, but perhaps getting in an extra cycle today to keep things moving along would be favourable?
Really depends on what you would consider on deadlines... I am fine with another cycle as long as the day cycle would get started before I head off to bed.
Lynching me again is a waste of time. I can't be killed, I'm a freaking ghost.
It is obvious the wolves are laughing their arses off at you.
I staked my reputation on your lynching DVMD or Devyn. And you are going to lynch me again?
I have not been bat **** crazy or mocking.... ok, last night I was a little drunk, but other than that????
2nd lynch in a row a very quick rush to judgement to get me out of the way.
Why?
DVMD thinks I had nothing to do with getting 2 wolves.
GO back and read for yourself.
1) I led the lynch for Abney 2 or 3 times. Not just a random one. And I was the one to start off Abney on last one when there were lots of random choices.
2) I pointed out the Frankenstein inconsistency on Allie when every one was wishy-washy.
Read it for yourself and judge.
Lynching me is a waste of freaking time. Doing it twice is essentially handing the game the wolves.
Not a wolf, never been a wolf, all I am trying to do is help.
Lynch devyn lynch devyn lynch devyn.
Can you hear me yet?
It is obvious the wolves are laughing their arses off at you.
I staked my reputation on your lynching DVMD or Devyn. And you are going to lynch me again?
I have not been bat **** crazy or mocking.... ok, last night I was a little drunk, but other than that????
2nd lynch in a row a very quick rush to judgement to get me out of the way.
Why?
DVMD thinks I had nothing to do with getting 2 wolves.
GO back and read for yourself.
1) I led the lynch for Abney 2 or 3 times. Not just a random one. And I was the one to start off Abney on last one when there were lots of random choices.
2) I pointed out the Frankenstein inconsistency on Allie when every one was wishy-washy.
Read it for yourself and judge.
Lynching me is a waste of freaking time. Doing it twice is essentially handing the game the wolves.
Not a wolf, never been a wolf, all I am trying to do is help.
Lynch devyn lynch devyn lynch devyn.
Can you hear me yet?
Lynching me again is a waste of time. I can't be killed, I'm a freaking ghost.
It is obvious the wolves are laughing their arses off at you.
I staked my reputation on your lynching DVMD or Devyn. And you are going to lynch me again?
I have not been bat **** crazy or mocking.... ok, last night I was a little drunk, but other than that????
2nd lynch in a row a very quick rush to judgement to get me out of the way.
Why?
DVMD thinks I had nothing to do with getting 2 wolves.
GO back and read for yourself.
1) I led the lynch for Abney 2 or 3 times. Not just a random one. And I was the one to start off Abney on last one when there were lots of random choices.
2) I pointed out the Frankenstein inconsistency on Allie when every one was wishy-washy.
Read it for yourself and judge.
Lynching me is a waste of freaking time. Doing it twice is essentially handing the game the wolves.
Not a wolf, never been a wolf, all I am trying to do is help.
Lynch devyn lynch devyn lynch devyn.
Can you hear me yet?
do you not get a lynch vote?
I'm still making up my mind, but not sure it matters
DVMD thinks I had nothing to do with getting 2 wolves.
GO back and read for yourself.
1) I led the lynch for Abney 2 or 3 times. Not just a random one. And I was the one to start off Abney on last one when there were lots of random choices.
2) I pointed out the Frankenstein inconsistency on Allie when every one was wishy-washy.
I did go back and look for it. You voted for Abney the first day as a random vote, but switched your vote. Then you voted for FS, switched it to krist. Then you voted for allie... there were 11 or 12 votes for allie (can't recall the exact number) you were the LAST one to vote for her. Then you started voting for me, then you switched to devyn. Then people started getting suspicious of you and you went back to Abney...
I don't see any "instrumental" to killing wolves going on here. Yeah, you voted for the wolves when they were lynched, big deal, most wolves do, but you weren't what I would consider "instrumental" to their being lynched.
Man, helping villagers is just not worth the trouble.
There is only 1 thing I misrepresented and that is after I was lynched that I could be killed by wolves. That was a lie. I still cannot be killed, but as you are trying to lynch me again I doubt that matters. I cannot be killed I am a ghost. The reason i said that lie was to try desperately to get the wolves to waste another kill on me...which obviously didn't work.
As dyachei has noticed I can't vote anymore. That is why I didn't want to be lynched. That is why should not waste a lynch vote on me.
Finally, I have to assume wolves attacked me at least once if not twice. I just don't survive long in most games. Therefore the wolves would be trying to get me lynched. It makes sense. There are now 2 quick bandwagons against me, both led by DVmd and devyn, both of whom put me up a few times although I was pretty quiet early in the game.
Lynch devyn. Much better odds of finding a wolf than a dead ghost.
That is all,
Oh year, almost forgot. I am neutral as usual. What else would you do with someone who joins the game after it started. Big whooping do. Every gme I am. Neutral I fight for villagers. Bar none.
Nothing to see here .....move on.
There is only 1 thing I misrepresented and that is after I was lynched that I could be killed by wolves. That was a lie. I still cannot be killed, but as you are trying to lynch me again I doubt that matters. I cannot be killed I am a ghost. The reason i said that lie was to try desperately to get the wolves to waste another kill on me...which obviously didn't work.
As dyachei has noticed I can't vote anymore. That is why I didn't want to be lynched. That is why should not waste a lynch vote on me.
Finally, I have to assume wolves attacked me at least once if not twice. I just don't survive long in most games. Therefore the wolves would be trying to get me lynched. It makes sense. There are now 2 quick bandwagons against me, both led by DVmd and devyn, both of whom put me up a few times although I was pretty quiet early in the game.
Lynch devyn. Much better odds of finding a wolf than a dead ghost.
That is all,
Oh year, almost forgot. I am neutral as usual. What else would you do with someone who joins the game after it started. Big whooping do. Every gme I am. Neutral I fight for villagers. Bar none.
Nothing to see here .....move on.
So, you aren't a villager and you aren't a wolf... so you count as nothing? You can not count as a villager if you can not be lynched or killed. You can not count as a wolf then either. And you can't have your own win condition if that is really the case... So you count as nothing????
And since when did people voting for you suddenly make them automatic wolves... this is WW... it happens. People get suspicious of you, they vote for you, it does not = they are wolf. That is what actually keeps making me suspicious of you, because you know that to be true. You also know that it has NOT been only deyvn and I voting for you, others have been suspicious as well, we just happen to be the most vocal. If you REALLY aren't a wolf then you would realize it would be stupid for a wolf to put this much effort into one player and be this vocal about it.
And since when did people voting for you suddenly make them automatic wolves... this is WW... it happens. People get suspicious of you, they vote for you, it does not = they are wolf. That is what actually keeps making me suspicious of you, because you know that to be true. You also know that it has NOT been only deyvn and I voting for you, others have been suspicious as well, we just happen to be the most vocal. If you REALLY aren't a wolf then you would realize it would be stupid for a wolf to put this much effort into one player and be this vocal about it.
Man, helping villagers is just not worth the trouble.
There is only 1 thing I misrepresented and that is after I was lynched that I could be killed by wolves. That was a lie. I still cannot be killed, but as you are trying to lynch me again I doubt that matters. I cannot be killed I am a ghost. The reason i said that lie was to try desperately to get the wolves to waste another kill on me...which obviously didn't work.
As dyachei has noticed I can't vote anymore. That is why I didn't want to be lynched. That is why should not waste a lynch vote on me.
Finally, I have to assume wolves attacked me at least once if not twice. I just don't survive long in most games. Therefore the wolves would be trying to get me lynched. It makes sense. There are now 2 quick bandwagons against me, both led by DVmd and devyn, both of whom put me up a few times although I was pretty quiet early in the game.
Lynch devyn. Much better odds of finding a wolf than a dead ghost.
That is all,
Oh year, almost forgot. I am neutral as usual. What else would you do with someone who joins the game after it started. Big whooping do. Every gme I am. Neutral I fight for villagers. Bar none.
Nothing to see here .....move on.
Lynching me will yield no wolf and will make you look like a bigger fool then you already do.....
I can buy you being neutral... I do find your role an odd one though tbh..... you cannot be lynched (at least once), you cannot be killed (at least once), and now you are not allowed to vote.....
hmmmm.....
Not sure why you are so keen on lynching me.... I have done nothing suspicious other than be suspicious of you and tbh my suspicions do make sense - I mean (put yourself in my shoes) looking at your role and your past penchant for lying about roles in games
for now
unlynch SOV
not sure lynching you is going to work.. need to think more
although.... I am sure you have a win condition so we can't keep you around till the end either as villagers as that does not help us out
If DVMD is a wolf (or was a wolf at the Abney lynch), she has the biggest balls in the room...
Lynch SOV
And, as rojo pointed out, if I really was a wolf... why on Earth would I have voted for a fellow wolf and TIED the votes up, noting that my unlynch was unlyching Lissa who was the person that Abney ended up tied with when I cast my vote. That makes absolutely NO sense. Not only that, but that was at after 1AM my time, I happened to check in because I couldn't sleep, if I were a wolf I could have easily ignored that whole lynch and just let Lissa go down, but I didn't. Again, making no sense for me to actually do as a wolf.
So, you aren't a villager and you aren't a wolf... so you count as nothing? You can not count as a villager if you can not be lynched or killed. You can not count as a wolf then either. And you can't have your own win condition if that is really the case... So you count as nothing????
And since when did people voting for you suddenly make them automatic wolves... this is WW... it happens. People get suspicious of you, they vote for you, it does not = they are wolf. That is what actually keeps making me suspicious of you, because you know that to be true. You also know that it has NOT been only deyvn and I voting for you, others have been suspicious as well, we just happen to be the most vocal. If you REALLY aren't a wolf then you would realize it would be stupid for a wolf to put this much effort into one player and be this vocal about it.
Because the wolves would want me killed after they find out I was unkillable. Pretty straight forward. And you 2 led the charge.
Wolves knew. Maybe they just whispered in your ear. All I know is who pushed the hardest with no evidence but the nebulous " u are odd" crap which is always used as an excuse to lynch me.
I figured one of u is the wolf and the other whispered. Or both. We shall see.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And, as rojo pointed out, if I really was a wolf... why on Earth would I have voted for a fellow wolf and TIED the votes up, noting that my unlynch was unlyching Lissa who was the person that Abney ended up tied with when I cast my vote. That makes absolutely NO sense. Not only that, but that was at after 1AM my time, I happened to check in because I couldn't sleep, if I were a wolf I could have easily ignored that whole lynch and just let Lissa go down, but I didn't. Again, making no sense for me to actually do as a wolf.
How hypocritical.
When I vote for a wolf it is meaningless but when you do you are a villager.
Good one. There are so many explanations for that.... I won't even bother.
Man, helping villagers is just not worth the trouble.
There is only 1 thing I misrepresented and that is after I was lynched that I could be killed by wolves. That was a lie. I still cannot be killed, but as you are trying to lynch me again I doubt that matters. I cannot be killed I am a ghost. The reason i said that lie was to try desperately to get the wolves to waste another kill on me...which obviously didn't work.
As dyachei has noticed I can't vote anymore. That is why I didn't want to be lynched. That is why should not waste a lynch vote on me.
Finally, I have to assume wolves attacked me at least once if not twice. I just don't survive long in most games. Therefore the wolves would be trying to get me lynched. It makes sense. There are now 2 quick bandwagons against me, both led by DVmd and devyn, both of whom put me up a few times although I was pretty quiet early in the game.
Lynch devyn. Much better odds of finding a wolf than a dead ghost.
That is all,
Oh year, almost forgot. I am neutral as usual. What else would you do with someone who joins the game after it started. Big whooping do. Every gme I am. Neutral I fight for villagers. Bar none.
Nothing to see here .....move on.
to be fair, I think I led the first bandwagon on you.
How hypocritical.
When I vote for a wolf it is meaningless but when you do you are a villager.Good one.
There are so many explanations for that.... I won't even bother.
Point to me where you UNLYNCHED someone and then TIED the vote landing your vote on a wolf? Please... I am interested to see this. You KNOW this is not a wolf-like thing to do in even the slightest bit. Seriously, you are being ridiculous...
And I had not damn clue you were unkillable, I am still not even sure if I believe that. Even the people you claim you told that you were unkillable didn't know you were unkillable because you did not tell them that... you told them you couldn't be lynched... so yeah, I don't believe you. You told Lissa that you couldn't be lynched, then she mentioned that is what you said and you tried to tell her she was wrong. So, how am I supposed to know what you went around telling everyone? You don't even know what you went around and told everyone..
You need to seriously look at this. You evaded lynch, it is suspicious. You have an odd character name, it is suspicious in context of this game. Can you not see this?? Does it not make sense? Of course, I am going to lynch you on this, it isn't rocket science.
And going after someone else because you *THINK* that the wolves would want you dead (when according to you you can't die at all in any way, shape or form) is odd. Very odd. And makes no sense.
You have also mentioned that you believe the wolves have been trying to kill you... but supposedly you ALSO claim they know you are unkillable... see how things just don't add up?
I'm willing to lynch SOV again. I wouldn't be surprised is he has another lynch avoidance (didn't he mention using up "one of" his lynch avoids?) but hopefully it will give us some information. If somehow lynch-avoiding, crazy-spouting SOV is NOT a wolf, we know who to go after next.
E
Escalla
Ok, the plan will be to keep the same deadline as I haven't heard anything from Mod #1. So carry on....hehe.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K