Halloween/Horror WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lynch ffm

Because I'm not thinking it's devyn or DVM and that means it's between him and dwin

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I keep using the same excuse because unfortunately it's all I have. I have no ability, have received very few PMs from anyone. Frankly there is no compeling reason not to lynch me, other than the fact that I'm not who you are looking for (*hand wave* these are not the droids you are looking for). As for flying under the radar, I don't generally speak much in the threads to begin with, and I'm busy as well.

I am a villager. Granted lynching me doesn't cost you an ability but it does cost you a number.

In terms on my lynch vote, I don't know. I'm confused at SOV, clearly isn't lying about his inability to lynched, just don't know if that's a bad thing for us. I have the same feelings as DVM about FFM. And beyond that I feel like I know very little of everyone else.

lynch ffm

Because I'm not thinking it's devyn or DVM and that means it's between him and dwin

cat-playing-with-optical-illusion.gif

cause that is where I threw all my apples yesterday and so I am going for that right now... I will come back later and check to see if I need to make apple waffles or not.

And look where that got us...nice work.

yall can lynch me. I don't care. Wolves are easily snookering the villagers anyway.

lynch dwin

for preservation.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't get any of what SOV is trying to say

Lets just say that anyone voting to lynch me is either a wolf, doesn't care, or isn't paying attn.

Obviously the wolves are trying to frame me, in case you are reading this and belong to the latter 2 types I indicated above.

Official Lynch Tally:

Dwin 3 (Lissa, DVMD, FFM)
FFM 2 (devyn, dyachei)

5/6 votes. Roll call: Dwin.

Deadline 20:00 EDT

lynch closed, results pending
Start sending in night actions please!

Lets just say that anyone voting to lynch me is either a wolf, doesn't care, or isn't paying attn.

Obviously the wolves are trying to frame me, in case you are reading this and belong to the latter 2 types I indicated above.

that....

I am studying for a micro midterm for the 20,000,000th time..... so I am not paying attention so if you said somewhere why I should not vote for you I have not seen it

You have executed Dwin, The Thing.

c8cd1174-e0ba-4e13-bfa6-6efe9df3d8e2_zps6c0bd7b4.jpg

Night deadline 10:00 EDT

Halloween Town
5. Abney - Nancy Thompson

Amityville
6. allie-Tommy Jarvis
8. rojo - Ghostface
9. FS- Damien Thorn
2. escalla- Freddy Kreuger
11. LIS - Cujo
3. devyn

Springwood
13. tuckervet - Scooby Doo
14. SnS - Chucky
15. dwin - The Thing
7.cyndia- Pennywise
1. dyachei
20. SOV
10. lissa

Perfection
16. hedgie- Stay Puft Marshmellow Man
17. equineconstant - Frankenstein's Monster
18. foxhunter- Leatherface
19. krist - Pyramid Head
4. DVMD
12. FFM

Night closed, results pending.

Almost out of physics lab so I will give results when I get home.

Hey SOV....how is that post pad working out for you? :laugh:

I am back!! Left my phone in lab and then I come home to our electricity being turned off. Apparently my roommate gave the electricity company the wrong date of our move-out so we were without power until I got home from practice about an hour ago. Now everything is charged and I'm on my way to school! Sooo results will be up soonish. Really sorry guys I've just had a couple of miserable days.. :(

I am back!! Left my phone in lab and then I come home to our electricity being turned off. Apparently my roommate gave the electricity company the wrong date of our move-out so we were without power until I got home from practice about an hour ago. Now everything is charged and I'm on my way to school! Sooo results will be up soonish. Really sorry guys I've just had a couple of miserable days.. :(

Wow, that sucks. :( I hope things turn around!

Last night/day was a crazy one.

First event of the night we see someone come out of the shadows. Dyachei (Dracula) comes to greet DVMD (Hannibal Lecter) at the boarder of Springwood and Perfection. They decide to stick in a group so as though to avoid the wolves. Dyachei decides it would be better to go hide in the woods so they could wait for the others. DVMD decides to go first and dyachei sees the opportunity to attack. She sinks her teeth deep into DVMD and sucks out the blood until there's nothing left. DVMD, Hannibal Lecter is dead.

images

The converted dyachei then agrees that it's time to meet up with lissa, the ghostbusters to finish the rest of the demons. They first attack FFM, Candyman and rip him limb from limb.

candyman-3.jpg

After dyachei eats the main course, she decides dessert will subdue her cravings. They find devyn, Jason Voorhees and lure her into their trap as they did with the rest.

RIP Jason
ngbbs4de457110df96.jpg

The rest is history, and SOV, the ghost starts to cry ghost tears as he watches from the graveyard. He was a loser, no matter what team won.
Who would've thought that SOV was actually telling the truth? Yep, that's right… he neither counted as villager nor wolf. He was just a ghost, floating in the wind, causing chaos and confusion (naturally this role had to be SOV). He could never die. No matter how many times y'all lynched him! And villagers suffered, wasted lynches and one time kill opportunities.

And so it comes to a final and long night that we have come to the typical end of all horror movies. The good guys win… duh. Errrm.. wolves win.

WELL DONE WOVLES

congrats wolves!

it was definitely a rough start!!

p.s.

Well that was predictable. Too bad no one protected him...

I WILL STAKE MY WW REPUTATION FOR ALL TIME
That DVMD and/or Devyn are wolves.

I am not.

I am guessing Dyachei and Dwin are not wolves based on a ploy I tried last night.

DVMD and Dev are trying too hard to discredit me....... I have been instrumental in 2 wolf lynches and (accidentally) was part of the 3rd. Why they just want to disparage my comments can only be 1) They are wolves. 2) They are wolves 3) They are mean or 4) They are bad WW players.

I can eliminate 4. I think 1 or 2 are most likely and like I said, willing to stake my reputation on it.

There you have it! Go team Halloween creatures.

:lol:

yeah, I knew it was coming, just didn't know from who...

good game, good game.

Good game guys! Very well played!

Lissa and dyachei were next in line to be investigated....it's too bad I didn't live to have the chance. As for why the mayor wasn't investigated straight off....I felt confident in her being a villager after D2, so decided to come back to her later once we had a conversion take place. Unfortunately, I didn't get around to it. As was pointed out, devyn was first so I had the option of talking to someone if needed, though I didn't send a PM until a cycle or so later.....and only investigated rojo to get it out of the way.....but ended up lucky that I moved to his group.

Anyways, glad you were surprised there was a seer....I was focusing my efforts on keeping any sort of hints out of the thread. So question to the wolves....what got me killed? My originals comment? Ghostbusters comment? I didn't see it coming, that's for sure.

I have more faith and trust in my BS detector without an important role, which needs to change. I knew Abney was likely FOS but didn't follow through. Next time!

The seer is by far my fav role. I love the strategy involved with it. :)

Last edited:
Good game guys! Very well played!

Lissa and dyachei were next in line to be investigated....it's too bad I didn't live to have the chance. As for why the mayor wasn't investigated straight off....I felt confident in her being a villager after D2, so decided to come back to her later once we had a conversion take place. Unfortunately, I didn't get around to it. As was pointed out, devyn was first so I had the option of talking to someone if needed, though I didn't send a PM until a cycle or so later.....and only investigated rojo to get it out of the way.....but ended up lucky that I moved to his group.

Anyways, glad you were surprised there was a seer....I was focusing my efforts on keeping any sort of hints out of the thread. So question to the wolves....what got me killed? My originals comment? Ghostbusters comment? I didn't see it coming, that's for sure.

I have more faith and trust in my BS detector without an important role, which needs to change. I knew Abney was likely FOS but didn't follow through. Next time!

The seer is by far my fav role. I love the strategy in involved with it. :)

I also had abs pegged as a wolf. And then was converted...

Yeah. If I ever play again I'll probably be lynched asap regardless of affiliation because I just couldn't focus enough to play a good game this time. I was banking on all y'all's love for me. ;) Bought a day or two :oops:

He he. Tbh, I had no idea if Devyn or dvmd were wolves, but I have to set a precedent with all these neutral roles j get.....you Lynch me, I try and get you lynched or killed.

And Yeah, I gave no reputation left anyways.

Good game wolves.

Wanted to believe Dyachei was still good there at the end...

oh, and when I died, my first PM to the mods was:

So, Lissa's a wolf right?

She flew well under the radar. Well done. Devyn even forgot she was playing at endgame!!! Funny, 4 way tie with 8 people left and neither wolf was part of the lynch. We were definitely way out of left field on this one. A more vanilla game, which was fun. relied on strategy and deceit, and, well, deceit won out this time.

Surprised the wolves killed me off, thought I was an easy lynch target end game, like always... lol...