-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Halloween/Horror WW
Started by swingnsave
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If we can get ALL votes in, I will close and do another cycle.
Hurry, hurry people 🙂
Hurry, hurry people 🙂
lynch EC
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
role call: devyn and dwin
If we can get ALL votes in, I will close and do another cycle.
Hurry, hurry people 🙂
I probably will miss, depending on when night ends, it is getting late here.
I'm willing to lynch SOV again. I wouldn't be surprised is he has another lynch avoidance (didn't he mention using up "one of" his lynch avoids?) but hopefully it will give us some information. If somehow lynch-avoiding, crazy-spouting SOV is NOT a wolf, we know who to go after next.
this doesn't make any sense... if SOV is not a wolf then he is prob jus telling the truth about being a chaos character which means nothing... we have no idea who to go after next... tbh it implicates no one... there was a good enough reason to lynch him yesterday and there is a good enough reason to lynch him today
lynch EC
I probably will miss, depending on when night ends, it is getting late here.
ditto.... It is half 7.... I have class at 9 tomorrow... so will be up till 12ish at the latest
start sending in Night Actions so we can do this quick! just need dwin to check in..
this doesn't make any sense... if SOV is not a wolf then he is prob jus telling the truth about being a chaos character which means nothing... we have no idea who to go after next... tbh it implicates no one... there was a good enough reason to lynch him yesterday and there is a good enough reason to lynch him today
lynch EC
Has he admitted to being chaos now? Must've missed that. Guess that's not so useful then, but I still think it's worth lynching him. It sounds like you think he's worth lynching too, so why are you lynching me again?
We have confirmation that sov can't vote in the lynch... I'm buying his story that he isn't a wolf, cause if he was a wolf, that'd be a fecked up mechanism.
###unlynch sov, lynch ec###
Going back to my vote from yesterday
###unlynch sov, lynch ec###
Going back to my vote from yesterday
We have confirmation that sov can't vote in the lynch... I'm buying his story that he isn't a wolf, cause if he was a wolf, that'd be a fecked up mechanism.
###unlynch sov, lynch ec###
Going back to my vote from yesterday
That's a really good point. Hmmmm ok unlynch SOV, lynch EC
We have confirmation that sov can't vote in the lynch... I'm buying his story that he isn't a wolf, cause if he was a wolf, that'd be a fecked up mechanism.
###unlynch sov, lynch ec###
Going back to my vote from yesterday
What kind of confirmation?
Also he never did answer me as to what he counts as in the game then. He claims he is neutral, but that indicates neither wolf or villager, which indicates his own win condition, but by his own claim he can neither be lynched or killed which makes no sense, because he basically wins the game by default then. So, what exactly does he count in as context in the game. He can NOT count as villager, he can NOT count as wolf, and he can NOT really be neutral either, by his own claim of what his role does. So, I still find there is bluffing going on somewhere here, although SOV does that a lot.
What kind of confirmation?
Also he never did answer me as to what he counts as in the game then. He claims he is neutral, but that indicates neither wolf or villager, which indicates his own win condition, but by his own claim he can neither be lynched or killed which makes no sense, because he basically wins the game by default then. So, what exactly does he count in as context in the game. He can NOT count as villager, he can NOT count as wolf, and he can NOT really be neutral either, by his own claim of what his role does. So, I still find there is bluffing going on somewhere here, although SOV does that a lot.
The confirmation is the mods not saying they need a vote from him.
Not sure if EC is being truthful or not, or if she has been converted, but we started talking yesterday and you really don't want to lynch her.
Hard to tell without a seer around, only reason to lynch her is if you are extremely confident she has been converted. Otherwise, I highly suggest you do not lynch her.
Hard to tell without a seer around, only reason to lynch her is if you are extremely confident she has been converted. Otherwise, I highly suggest you do not lynch her.
The confirmation is the mods not saying they need a vote from him.
Thanks, I just realized that after I posted. Brain apparently can't think.
I still think something is odd with him though as there is no possible way for that role to exist unless he literally counts as something along the lines of a NPC.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks, I just realized that after I posted. Brain apparently can't think.
I still think something is odd with him though as there is no possible way for that role to exist unless he literally counts as something along the lines of a NPC.
I think that's what he is saying but I'm not 100% sure. I have been suspicious of EC for awhile now. I'm torn between the two of them.
I think that's what he is saying but I'm not 100% sure. I have been suspicious of EC for awhile now. I'm torn between the two of them.
Unless EC is converted, I promise you don't want to lynch her. Of course, I have no idea if she has been converted, but I am being serious. You don't want to lynch her otherwise. I was suspicious of her yesterday as well, but then we started talking some.
I am willing to vote for someone else even, but SOV is just most odd to me. I still have suspicion of dwin as well, dyachei being blocked the other day is odd too. So I have other suspicions to go off, EC is still up there, but willing to give her benefit of the doubt for now.
fine I will go with DVM's word for now on EC....
back to drawing board... hmmm.... SOV's role confuses me and I like how he was just disappeared without answering who he counts for....
lynch dyachei
cause LIS is dead and...
back to drawing board... hmmm.... SOV's role confuses me and I like how he was just disappeared without answering who he counts for....
lynch dyachei
cause LIS is dead and...
Official Lynch Tally:
SOV 3 (DVMD, FFM, EC)
EC 3 (dyachei, rojo, lissa)
dyachei 1 (devyn)
Waffles: 4
7/8 votes.
Deadline: when all votes are in
SOV 3 (DVMD, FFM, EC)
EC 3 (dyachei, rojo, lissa)
dyachei 1 (devyn)
Waffles: 4
7/8 votes.
Deadline: when all votes are in
if SOV can't be lynched, and we try to lynch him, at least we won't be losing a villager in error.
that's why I am not changing my vote.
that's why I am not changing my vote.
fine I will go with DVM's word for now on EC....
back to drawing board... hmmm.... SOV's role confuses me and I like how he was just disappeared without answering who he counts for....
lynch dyachei
cause LIS is dead and...
you don't find that a little convenient?
Thanks for speaking up for me, DVMD. I have not been converted and y'all will regret it if I wind up lynched.
rojo, don't think I forgot about you. I still think you're a converted wolf. 👍
yes yes I do
which is why, I go back to my gut
unlynch dyachei
lynch SOV
which is why, I go back to my gut
unlynch dyachei
lynch SOV
Official Lynch Tally:
SOV 4 (DVMD, FFM, EC, devyn)
EC 2 (dyachei, lissa)
dyachei ()
dwin 1 (rojo)
Waffles: 5
7/8 votes.
Deadline: when everyone votes...
SOV 4 (DVMD, FFM, EC, devyn)
EC 2 (dyachei, lissa)
dyachei ()
dwin 1 (rojo)
Waffles: 5
7/8 votes.
Deadline: when everyone votes...
Last edited:
fine I will go with DVM's word for now on EC....
back to drawing board... hmmm.... SOV's role confuses me and I like how he was just disappeared without answering who he counts for....
lynch dyachei
cause LIS is dead and...
Geez, I have a busy life these days... I don't sit around procrastinating all day anymore
.
Anyways, I answered this, I said I am neutral. Neutral means no sides. We have had plenty of roles like this, not sure why it is such a mystery to DVMD.
Just playing for fun. Killing me wouldn't affect the outcome either way, but you can't kill me and you are wasting your time.
if SOV can't be lynched, and we try to lynch him, at least we won't be losing a villager in error.
that's why I am not changing my vote.
I find that flawed logic at this point in the game. You could do that every lynch and guess what, villagers lose as the wolves pick you off one by one. The only way to win is to lynch wolves. You ain't getting any new info.
You can't win if you don't play.
(and before DVMD goes ballistic... i advocate avoiding lynches at the beginning of the game before there is any info - although Doc insists that is flawed - but once you can make educated guesses you HAVE to lynch to win.
Unless EC is converted, I promise you don't want to lynch her. Of course, I have no idea if she has been converted, but I am being serious. You don't want to lynch her otherwise. I was suspicious of her yesterday as well, but then we started talking some.
I am willing to vote for someone else even, but SOV is just most odd to me. I still have suspicion of dwin as well, dyachei being blocked the other day is odd too. So I have other suspicions to go off, EC is still up there, but willing to give her benefit of the doubt for now.
Dwin and Dyachei are the 2 people I believe aren't wolves. I could be wrong, but my method was better than guessing.
Thanks, I just realized that after I posted. Brain apparently can't think.
I still think something is odd with him though as there is no possible way for that role to exist unless he literally counts as something along the lines of a NPC.
You are brain dead from studying. We have had this kind of role many many times. I have had it in fact and I have had it in my games.
I find that flawed logic at this point in the game. You could do that every lynch and guess what, villagers lose as the wolves pick you off one by one. The only way to win is to lynch wolves. You ain't getting any new info.
You can't win if you don't play.
(and before DVMD goes ballistic... i advocate avoiding lynches at the beginning of the game before there is any info - although Doc insists that is flawed - but once you can make educated guesses you HAVE to lynch to win.
I'm sure we could debate this for a while, but lynching a villager would decrease the amount of villagers faster than not lynching a villager would.
Sure, I would love to lynch a wolf, but a neutral is second best (and I have been neutral too often to count in the last 10 games or so).
Maybe it is your success at the last game (or one prior) where you were the head wolf that is coloring this for me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dwin and Dyachei are the 2 people I believe aren't wolves. I could be wrong, but my method was better than guessing.
Might I ask what your method was? Did you tell them you can be killed? I seriously doubt you came up with some intensely awesome method to test on two players at the same time whilst drunk last night. You can call my skeptical all you want, but I think I have a decent right to be.
And going after someone else because you *THINK* that the wolves would want you dead (when according to you you can't die at all in any way, shape or form) is odd. Very odd. And makes no sense.
You have also mentioned that you believe the wolves have been trying to kill you... but supposedly you ALSO claim they know you are unkillable... see how things just don't add up?
I assume you are not being purposefully obtuse... will give you benefit of the doubt.. but this is kind of simple.
1) I have a role that is unkillable. People don't know.
2) Wolves try to kill me. They can't. No kill at night.
3) Wolves try again thinking I had protection (happens all the time), still can't . Assume I am unkillable. Have to kill me otherwise.. i.e. by lynching.
4) I tell a couple of people that I am unkillable. It gets back to wolves. if they didn't know before they know now... they want to lynch me.
Therefore, with this knowledge, if people try to lynch an unkillable character for lousy reasons (and you guys reasons were just lousy - my opinion don't argue), they could be wolves.
Don't want to discuss it anymore. To me it is as clear as day. I don't care if you don't see it.
And as for the lissarae thing, she said i told her I was unkillable AND unlynchable. I didn't recall that I had told anyone both, but that was true. Not confusing at all, it is exactly what I am saying now.
You see me through your view.... fine. That is why I thought you should be lynched. I am more inclined to Devyn (and have been all along here) but one of the 2 of you is better than randomly killing EC or wasting it on me.
Probably all I say today. (or not.... I may get bored).
SOV out.
Sure.Might I ask what your method was? Did you tell them you can be killed? I seriously doubt you came up with some intensely awesome method to test on two players at the same time whilst drunk last night. You can call my skeptical all you want, but I think I have a decent right to be.
I sent a very earnest message right before the deadline, when the vote was strongly in my getting lynched, if they could just tell me whether or not they were wolves..... Pointed out that no one would believe me anyway, but I promised not to reveal the fact if it were true (and I would not have.... don't want to be that much of a bastard ever).
They both said no. Sure they could have lied, but usually people tell dead people things they wouldn't otherwise. I was curious and I asked.
Is it foolproof? no. But I think it is a reasonable assumption that they would have no reason to lie to me at that point.
And if Dyachei is a wolf... props to her, as she knew of my role (not the unlynchable part) and didn't act at all suspicious to me.
I assume you are not being purposefully obtuse... will give you benefit of the doubt.. but this is kind of simple.
1) I have a role that is unkillable. People don't know.
2) Wolves try to kill me. They can't. No kill at night.
3) Wolves try again thinking I had protection (happens all the time), still can't . Assume I am unkillable. Have to kill me otherwise.. i.e. by lynching.
4) I tell a couple of people that I am unkillable. It gets back to wolves. if they didn't know before they know now... they want to lynch me.
Therefore, with this knowledge, if people try to lynch an unkillable character for lousy reasons (and you guys reasons were just lousy - my opinion don't argue), they could be wolves.
Don't want to discuss it anymore. To me it is as clear as day. I don't care if you don't see it.
And as for the lissarae thing, she said i told her I was unkillable AND unlynchable. I didn't recall that I had told anyone both, but that was true. Not confusing at all, it is exactly what I am saying now.
You see me through your view.... fine. That is why I thought you should be lynched. I am more inclined to Devyn (and have been all along here) but one of the 2 of you is better than randomly killing EC or wasting it on me.
Probably all I say today. (or not.... I may get bored).
SOV out.
I believe Lissa said that you told her you were unlynchable... no where did she say that you mentioned unkillable... at least not that I recall. I honestly don't know, other than what was posted on thread.
Also, you are making BIG assumptions above on a few things... the first being that the wolves actually attacked you. You do not know this.
Simply based off what I recall Lissa posting which was that you told her you were unlynchable, how am I to trust that you told others you were unkillable?
I agree with your logic, if wolves find out you are unkillable, then it makes sense that they might try to get you lynched. But no wolf is going to sit around and advocate to lynch a "neutral" player that can't be lynched (according to you). It is much more beneficial to them to kill off a villager during the lynch. And I know you agree with me on this as you have agreed on this previously.
Look, I am not trying to be obtuse, but we have never, ever had a role that could make it to the end of the game that was immune to both lynch/attack AND absolutely makes no difference on the outcome of the game. If you can think of one, I am all for hearing about it.
And I just pushed over and over to not lynch EC.
Some things do make me inclined to believe you, but at the same time you have to agree that if you were in my shoes, it does look odd and seem bizarre.
Sure.
I sent a very earnest message right before the deadline, when the vote was strongly in my getting lynched, if they could just tell me whether or not they were wolves..... Pointed out that no one would believe me anyway, but I promised not to reveal the fact if it were true (and I would not have.... don't want to be that much of a bastard ever).
They both said no. Sure they could have lied, but usually people tell dead people things they wouldn't otherwise. I was curious and I asked.
Is it foolproof? no. But I think it is a reasonable assumption that they would have no reason to lie to me at that point.
And if Dyachei is a wolf... props to her, as she knew of my role (not the unlynchable part) and didn't act at all suspicious to me.
😆
You seriously think that is a for sure conclusion that they aren't wolves?? How drunk were you? I can't even believe this. Just, I am honestly dumbfounded by this. Wow, just, wow.
You told me that you couldn't be lynched...
re-read the message. I said couldn't be killed but could be lynched.
I think you should re-read what you sent because that is definitely not what you said. I checked.
You are right...
😆
You seriously think that is a for sure conclusion that they aren't wolves?? How drunk were you? I can't even believe this. Just, I am honestly dumbfounded by this. Wow, just, wow.
I didn't say it was for sure.
I said it is a good chance.
I have done this many times and people have always told me the truth in the past. What harm is there in talking to a person who is about dead or already dead?
Most people like to talk about their roles. Maybe you just don't trust people enough. I have never betrayed that confidence, and no one has to me, and no one will.
Your disbelief is your downfall.
I didn't say it was for sure.
I said it is a good chance.
I have done this many times and people have always told me the truth in the past. What harm is there in talking to a person who is about dead or already dead?
Most people like to talk about their roles. Maybe you just don't trust people enough. I have never betrayed that confidence, and no one has to me, and no one will.
Your disbelief is your downfall.
What? You aren't dead!!! Seriously...
I honestly have no words.
So those quotes were for a response to what lissarae said..
Turns out DVMD is right on that. We didn't actually say on the thread that I said both to her. My error.
But Lissarae can confirm that is true, I did say both to her.
I guess since I had just looked at the message it was more apparent to me, and probably Lissarae as well.
Turns out DVMD is right on that. We didn't actually say on the thread that I said both to her. My error.
But Lissarae can confirm that is true, I did say both to her.
I guess since I had just looked at the message it was more apparent to me, and probably Lissarae as well.
It was minutes before the deadline or just after the deadline. I was clearly getting lynched. And then the responses were after the deadline.What? You aren't dead!!! Seriously...
I honestly have no words.
Seriously DVMD. Stop it already. You are just arguing for the sake of arguing now. It is tiresome.
You can choose not to believe it, but it is a lot better than any info you have, which is zero.
And you are STILL lynching me which makes no sense. I don't even have a vote.
This game is too much about me. I did not intend that. If most of you think I should just shut up for the rest of the game I will do that. Otherwise you are stuck hearing my theories...
Jeff should be a quiet ghost:
Yea: 0
Nay:
uncounted: 8
please cast your vote if you are alive.
Dead can weigh in too, but they get their own section:
Dead think Jeff should be a quiet ghost:
Yea:
Nay:
Uncounted: 11
Since this lynch is stuck for a while, might as well have a new vote... and then perhaps silence me forever. 🙁
Jeff should be a quiet ghost:
Yea: 0
Nay:
uncounted: 8
please cast your vote if you are alive.
Dead can weigh in too, but they get their own section:
Dead think Jeff should be a quiet ghost:
Yea:
Nay:
Uncounted: 11
Since this lynch is stuck for a while, might as well have a new vote... and then perhaps silence me forever. 🙁
It was minutes before the deadline or just after the deadline. I was clearly getting lynched. And then the responses were after the deadline.
Seriously DVMD. Stop it already. You are just arguing for the sake of arguing now. It is tiresome.
You can choose not to believe it, but it is a lot better than any info you have, which is zero.
And you are STILL lynching me which makes no sense. I don't even have a vote.
I am not arguing for the sake of arguing...
I am actually almost worried about you. Really?
I have no words.
No one is going to tell you if they are or are not a wolf seriously until they have confirmation that you are dead. Yes, I get talking about roles with someone after death, but you weren't dead.
I'm sorry, but this does not prove anything. Are you sure you are ok? I am being serious.
That aside, I am starting to believe this neutral role stuff you have been spewing, but my question now turns to who to lynch... I don't think EC is a good idea... everyone else, in my mind, is fair game.
So those quotes were for a response to what lissarae said..
Turns out DVMD is right on that. We didn't actually say on the thread that I said both to her. My error.
But Lissarae can confirm that is true, I did say both to her.
I guess since I had just looked at the message it was more apparent to me, and probably Lissarae as well.
I can confirm that he said both in the pm to me.
*******
Nay!
Or just use the postpad...
******
Nay!
Or just use the postpad...
******
*******
this dead wolf says nay as well
just because you are super entertaining, in a "😕 wtf is he talking about?!" way 🙂
*******
this dead wolf says nay as well
just because you are super entertaining, in a "😕 wtf is he talking about?!" way 🙂
*******
Dead can weigh in too, but they get their own section:
Dead think Jeff should be a quiet ghost:
Yea:
Nay:
Uncounted: 11
****************
definitely nay
*****************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******Or just use the postpad...
******
********
I support my partner without hesitation.
********
###unlynch ec, lynch dwin###
Someone has to be a wolf at this point...
FFM, I'm still not a convert. But I thank you for your suspicion... I was feeling a bit unloved and unsuspected there.
Someone has to be a wolf at this point...
FFM, I'm still not a convert. But I thank you for your suspicion... I was feeling a bit unloved and unsuspected there.
Official Lynch Tally:
SOV 4 (DVMD, FFM, EC, devyn)
EC 2 (dyachei, lissa)
dyachei ()
dwin 1 (rojo)
Waffles: 5
7/8 votes.
Deadline: 45 minutes
SOV 4 (DVMD, FFM, EC, devyn)
EC 2 (dyachei, lissa)
dyachei ()
dwin 1 (rojo)
Waffles: 5
7/8 votes.
Deadline: 45 minutes
***************
This is delicious to watch
***************
This is delicious to watch
***************
E
Escalla
I am using my dead status to vote nay for being quiet....There is absolutely no fun in that....😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K