Hampton University's Master of Medical Science 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone that had an interview 5/31 hear anything back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I believe they put the people they want to interview on an interview list to come to hampton for formal interviews now. I received a letter for a formal interview
Did you hear back from them yet? I went on the 5/31 interview as well.

Hello Everyone! I was also accepted in the Fall 2016 class, & I joined the FB group as well!! Hopefully more people will find it and join so we can get to know everyone! I am super excited about this program! I have heard GREAT things about it!!! ;-)
I am applying for 2017 when did you submit your application?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am applying for 2017. When did the accepted students complete their application?

There's no timeline as to when you can complete your application as long as you have all your application in before June 1st you should be good even though earlier application is highly recommended due to the rolling admission basis. I completed my application by Mid March, got an online interview the next day, completed that and sent it in within 24hrs. Was invited to interview on campus two weeks later (April 2nd) and got accepted on April 14. Hope this helps. Good luck on your application. Keep the hope alive.

How long does it take for an acceptance? I just got an email back from Druitt today saying thanks for the online interview. Also, I got a D in Organic Chem 2( my teacher was doing too much), and an overall 9 on the MCAT. What are my chances do u think/ I have like 10 years of direct care, I'm a non trad student, massive amounts of shadowing, and research. My gpa is a 2.56 and this is the ONLY program i have and will apply to...

Hey did you ever hear back from them? I have a similar score.

Hey guys I'm interested in this program and I was wondering what your guys stats are that got in? I currently graduated undergrad with a cumulative 2.824 gpa in biological sciences. I currently have a job as a scribe and I'm taking a Kaplan prep course to get a good MCAT score.

Hey guys I'm interested in this program and I was wondering what your guys stats are that got in? I currently graduated undergrad with a cumulative 2.824 gpa in biological sciences. I currently have a job as a scribe and I'm taking a Kaplan prep course to get a good MCAT score.

Pretty similar position as you as well, scribing in the ER and taking a kaplan course next spring. Also interested in this program, and acceptance rates?

Hey sorry to revive an old thread but i posted in a different thread but more opinions are always appreciated. I was just wondering if you all could offer your opinion on the program regarding how helpful the MCAT prep has been, general living circumstances (fin aid and how affordable everything is) and just any other information you all would care to share? Thanks in advance!!