Happier than allo?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Livingapparatus

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you think you are a happier person at a DO school rather than at a MD school? Or is it high stress everywhere.

Members don't see this ad.

Unless someone has attended both schools, I think it would be pretty hard to get any validity from responses to your post. If youre thinking about which schools to attend, go where you feel you'll be happy (MD/DO).

Unless someone has attended both schools, I think it would be pretty hard to get any validity from responses to your post. If youre thinking about which schools to attend, go where you feel you'll be happy (MD/DO).

I agree. There's no way for me to truthfully answer this question. I can tell you that I am happy. However, I am the type of person that thinks that happiness is not dependent on one's situation, or location in space, but one's state of mind.

Anyway, medical school is kind of a rollercoaster ride, no matter which school you attend. However, I am happy to be on that ride and I am generally content with my choices thus far, despite a few bumps in the road here and there. I do question my choices from time to time and wonder, "what if," but I do not dwell on these thoughts. I accept everything as it is and recommit to the path I am on.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you think you are a happier person at a DO school rather than at a MD school? Or is it high stress everywhere.

Being happy is relative to each person, not whether your at a DO school or not...You could be at an MD school and be completely miserable (location, classmates, g/f broke up with you) and you can be at a DO school and be the same.

sdn DO/Pre-DO threads are filled with redundancy. we need better admin re-enforcements

This is the most asinine question I have ever encountered on SDN.