-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Happy Physician Anesthesiologists Week!
Started by Urzuz
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
cringe that we gave ourselves a week to follow CRNA week. happy MDA week!
cringe that we gave ourselves a week to follow CRNA week. happy MDA week!
We didn’t give ourselves anything. Those clueless leaders at the ASA forced upon us yet another ridiculous thing we don’t need.
That said, you bet I’ll be sending out emails to nurse/hospital administrators reminding them to recognize our week in similar fashion as they did other nurse weeks. I want my damn gift bag and Yeti cooler.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there internal med or surgeon physician weeks? I thought they lumped all physicians in to a single day usually accompanied with a free prison food level lunch from the hospital in a reusable bag that breaks on the way back to your work room...
lol yea i meant the ASA who supposedly represent us all. They've already played into the CRNA propaganda with their redundant Physician Anesthesiologist bs.We didn’t give ourselves anything. Those clueless leaders at the ASA forced upon us yet another thing we don’t need.
That said, you bet I’ll be sending out emails to nurse/hospital administrators reminding them to recognize our week in similar fashion as they did other nurse weeks. I want my damn gift bag and Yeti cooler.
Only thing worse than having a "week" is the stupidass redundant "Physician" part of the title of the week
Which is the way it should be for anesthesiologists.I thought they lumped all physicians in to a single day
Creating your own week reeks of the inferiority complex and desperation that the anesthesia nurses exhibit.
CRNA here.
What’s the best way to thank the docs I work with and wish them a happy PA week? The CRNAs have a good working relationship with all of them and mutual respect.
Not at all like the toxic relationships I read about on this board.
Definitely call it PA week.
Epic stupidity.cringe that we gave ourselves a week to follow CRNA week. happy MDA week!
Give is a couple years. You'll have AANA celebrating the nurse anesthesiologist week.
But they will all have their online doctorates so it will just be anesthesiologist weekGive is a couple years. You'll have AANA celebrating the nurse anesthesiologist week.
D
deleted87051
But they will all have their online doctorates so it will just be anesthesiologist week
We can all share a week. Just like the neurosurg……uh nvm
Last edited by a moderator:
I literally had an online disagreement with a young doc on not calling himself a provider. He insisted he wanted to be inclusive and if I thought I was inherently better then I was the problem.
This is where we are heading.
This is where we are heading.
What a dork. Do I feel that I am better then that other anesthesia "provider", CRNAs? Absolutely not. I know I am.I literally had an online disagreement with a young doc on not calling himself a provider. He insisted he wanted to be inclusive and if I thought I was inherently better then I was the problem.
This is where we are heading.
D
deleted1130227
The proper descriptive term is soy boy.What a dork. Do I feel that I am better then that other anesthesia "provider", CRNAs? Absolutely not. I know I am.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Couple of years? More like next year.Give is a couple years. You'll have AANA celebrating the nurse anesthesiologist week.
The bottom of their CRNA week poster already says American Association of Nurse Anesthesiology.Give is a couple years. You'll have AANA celebrating the nurse anesthesiologist week.
They're already there.
The bottom of their CRNA week poster already says American Association of Nurse Anesthesiology.
They're already there.
Just need more states to rule that it is illegal for crnas to call themselves anesthesiologists.
It’s disgusting. Anytime someone asks me about nurse anesthesiologists versus physician anesthesiologists I say, “ anesthesiologists are physicians”. And if they don’t get it I ignore their damn questions.The bottom of their CRNA week poster already says American Association of Nurse Anesthesiology.
They're already there.
I would ignore their regular questions as well.It’s disgusting. Anytime someone asks me about nurse anesthesiologists versus physician anesthesiologists I say, “ anesthesiologists are physicians”. And if they don’t get it I ignore their damn questions.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 2K