Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am moving to Texas this Saturday for rotations. I will be there for at least 7 months. The area I am looking for housing at is pretty pricey...and I am on a budget now. 🙄 But the good news is I manage to talk someone to give me a room for $600 a month...it was listed for $900 and I talked them down to $600. I also talked another person from $800 to $600.
The PROBLEM is now they BOTH want me to move in for $600 a month....
Which room do you guys like better?
The $900 is a bigger room with a bathroom inside with Jacuzzi etc. but its a guy. Never room with a guy before. The $800 is a woman seems really nice and cool...could use a new friend, but her room is smaller and the bathroom is outside the room...but I still have my own bathroom b/c it's only me and her.
What room do you guys like better
Room 1) http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/roo/3145628568.html
or
Room 2) http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/roo/3177927596.html
Not sure where I should live at...😕 Glad I got the price I wanted from BOTH people though! LOL... $600 a month with everything included is really good in that area.
The PROBLEM is now they BOTH want me to move in for $600 a month....
Which room do you guys like better?
The $900 is a bigger room with a bathroom inside with Jacuzzi etc. but its a guy. Never room with a guy before. The $800 is a woman seems really nice and cool...could use a new friend, but her room is smaller and the bathroom is outside the room...but I still have my own bathroom b/c it's only me and her.
What room do you guys like better
Room 1) http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/roo/3145628568.html
or
Room 2) http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/roo/3177927596.html
Not sure where I should live at...😕 Glad I got the price I wanted from BOTH people though! LOL... $600 a month with everything included is really good in that area.


