Hard decision. Someone help me choose.

Started by SHC1984
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He's only 4 years younger than you. One of my ex-girlfriends was 27 when I was 20 (5 years ago).

He is home now...and he looks hotter today than Friday. Hehehe...

We'll see I guess. I'll be living with him for 7 months at least. :meanie:
 
Living alone OFFICIALLY SUCKS b/c of IRONING!!!

It took me HOURS and HOURS today to finish ironing all my button up shirts for work. I am use to my mother or aunt doing my ironing...but now I have to do it myself and it sucks major ass! 🙄

I am so damn tire from all that ironing today.

I wish I had a wife to do this crap for me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He's only 4 years younger than you. One of my ex-girlfriends was 27 when I was 20 (5 years ago).

This is just creepy, no way in hell would I date a 20 yo now that I am 27. Talk about emotional maturity differences ( and I'm foreign raised to extra mature which adds further disparity) and different directions in life. I don't think majority of women ever dream of dating younger dudes, when we have trouble as is, dealing with male maturity of our peers or older.

Are you talking about your wife?

He always is bitter it seems, I wouldn't take his hatorade seriously.
 
Yup. Like karm mentioned, things are questionable to begin with if he's in the kind of relationship where random hot girl moves in. I give it no more than two weeks.

Do we have confirmation that SHC is hot, or is this all coming from her own opinion about herself?
 
This is why I would never allow my bf to move in or have a pretty female roommate. There's just too high of a chance that something could happen between them.

See now I have a question. Why do so many people have such low expectations of their boyfriends? I've heard similar statements made by a lot of my straight girlfriends regarding their boyfriends being alone/living/studying with other attractive females.
Edit: and don't get me wrong, I've heard similar concerns from some of my gay friends but it seems to me that lots of straight girls (at last those I've known in undergrad and 2 post bac) are worried about their boyfriends being seduced by attractive girls.
 
Because a lot of men can't be trusted. I know if would bother me if my BF had another girl living with him... I don't expect him to do anything, but it just makes me uncomfortable. You see how SHC acts, she can't be trusted either...it goes both ways.
 
See now I have a question. Why do so many people have such low expectations of their boyfriends? I've heard similar statements made by a lot of my straight girlfriends regarding their boyfriends being alone/living/studying with other attractive females.

You only bring this up because you are a rational sane person. :laugh: I sure as hope most people would be in trusting loving relationships where it takes a bit more than a pretty face to stray their partner, but that's apparently asking for too much. :laugh:
 
Because a lot of men can't be trusted. I know if would bother me if my BF had another girl living with him... I don't expect him to do anything, but it just makes me uncomfortable. You see how SHC acts, she can't be trusted either...it goes both ways.

That's true. My mother always told my sister and I that it takes two to tango.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
See now I have a question. Why do so many people have such low expectations of their boyfriends? I've heard similar statements made by a lot of my straight girlfriends regarding their boyfriends being alone/living/studying with other attractive females.
Edit: and don't get me wrong, I've heard similar concerns from some of my gay friends but it seems to me that lots of straight girls (at last those I've known in undergrad and 2 post bac) are worried about their boyfriends being seduced by attractive girls.

Because all it takes is for one "accidental" bump into each other when one is coming out of the bathroom in a towel, then all hell breaks loose. Any kind of scenario such as this one or even one involving friendly drinks can turn into a makeout session. It's just easier for men to be tempted by an attractive female in close quarters so to prevent that from happening, it's just best to avoid attractive females, especially ones who are single, looking for a man, and a good one at that.
 
Because all it takes is for one "accidental" bump into each other when one is coming out of the bathroom in a towel, then all hell breaks loose. Any kind of scenario such as this one or even one involving friendly drinks can turn into a makeout session. It's just easier for men to be tempted by an attractive female in close quarters so to prevent that from happening, it's just best to avoid attractive females, especially ones who are single, looking for a man, and a good one at that.

I dunno about that, would you make out with a dude who has a gf ? I sure as hell would not.
 
Based on the details released in the thread so far, I can pretty much guarantee that SHC could close this deal with a 1-2 punch: go out for drinks with the guy and get him drunk, towards middle/end of the night come on to him. When he pushes back (because he at least has a quasi gf), say, "But its my birthday, and I really don't want to be alone tonight". He'd be a goner 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't see how this is a problem for you...what does his GF think of him letting some random girl move in with him?

I am not sure. She lives 3 hrs away from here. Not sure if he told her or not.

See now I have a question. Why do so many people have such low expectations of their boyfriends? I've heard similar statements made by a lot of my straight girlfriends regarding their boyfriends being alone/living/studying with other attractive females.
Edit: and don't get me wrong, I've heard similar concerns from some of my gay friends but it seems to me that lots of straight girls (at last those I've known in undergrad and 2 post bac) are worried about their boyfriends being seduced by attractive girls.

B/c MEN LOVE SEX WITH HOT WOMEN PERIOD.

It doesn't matter if they are single or married. IF a HOT woman is offering FREE SEX...especially aggressively....men will not turn it down.

Married men might not go out looking to cheat...but if a HOT woman OFFERS SEX? You better BET they will NOT turn it down.

There are ONLY 3 factors that need to be met and any men will take up on the offer:

1) The woman is hot
2) The woman is aggressively offering FREE SEX.
3) The man is SURE his wife will NOT catch him.

If ALL three factors are met! You bet your ass he will cheat! that's a guarantee!

Sad, but 100% true. :laugh:

I'm her FB friend and she is HAWT!

Your new pic is so CUTE! 😍

And we all know you are SUPER hot yourself. 😉

She's not really my type. Then again, I tend to like the intellectual/business professional types

My mother bought me a bunch of business professional clothes for rotations...they all look like CRAP. God I hate wearing this crap. I only wear BCBG and BEBE in my free time. LOL

Pic.

We will be the judge of that.

PM me if you want to be Facebook friends. 🙂

Based on the details released in the thread so far, I can pretty much guarantee that SHC could close this deal with a 1-2 punch: go out for drinks with the guy and get him drunk, towards middle/end of the night come on to him. When he pushes back (because he at least has a quasi gf), say, "But its my birthday, and I really don't want to be alone tonight". He'd be a goner 😉

Wow you're good. Sounds like it might work. My roommate is HOT as hell. I am starting to have a HUGE crush on him now. HOT and YUMMY. He is super nice too. :laugh:

Nah, in ALL seriousness. A woman should NEVER chase a guy, ask a guy out on a first date, or throw herself at a guy. I never done it and never will.

A guy is very SIMPLE. IF he is interested he will ask you out. If he is NOT he will NOT.

I personally, would never ask a guy out b/c I know if a woman has to ask a guy out. The guy is 100% not interested. He might go b/c 1) he feels sorry for you 2) he is a nice guy or 3) he thinks you will pay for his dinner. LOL....

But in all seriousness. It is beyond desperate if a woman ever have to chase a guy or ask him out.

I would never do such a thing.

If my roommate wants me. He would ask me out. If he doesn't he isn't interested. I would never ask a guy out.

Sure, a woman can give a guy a flirty look and smile etc. But the actual asking out and chasing has to be done by the guy or the woman will look really pathetic. 🙄
 
I had an experience where a woman didn't tell me she had a husband until after we slept together.
Adultery.

1.) Everytime Sparda talks about doing something against the law or CVS policy, take a drink.
2.) Everytime someone tells Sparda that something is against the law or CVS policy, take a drink.

Take two drinks please everyone.
 
Adultery.

1.) Everytime Sparda talks about doing something against the law or CVS policy, take a drink.
2.) Everytime someone tells Sparda that something is against the law or CVS policy, take a drink.

Take two drinks please everyone.

Every time Sparda talks about how the women flock to him pour a little out and finish the bottle.
 
Every time Sparda talks about how the women flock to him pour a little out and finish the bottle.
Ok, the ladies will follow that rule. The men will follow the corresponding rule but for SHC, so that we all pass out and she will have no one left to take advantage of.
 
Still waiting for the video to be posted on nakedjacuzzigirls.com either she has taken a jacuzzi yet or he's out hunting and hasn't had time to upload it.

She's pretty hot.

You are such a manwhore! 😛

Hey, she didn't tell me she was married until afterwards.

Adultery.

1.) Everytime Sparda talks about doing something against the law or CVS policy, take a drink.
2.) Everytime someone tells Sparda that something is against the law or CVS policy, take a drink.

Take two drinks please everyone.

Adultery isn't against the law. At least not in New York.
 
How about pics of the hawt youngster?

Maybe SHC needs to be the one uploading video to the internet...

LOL...here is a picture of my roommate. Isn't he gorgeous? He is the one in white. 🙂
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
and this is a problem because...?

The PROBLEM will be...if I make a move on him....he might get mad (b/c he has a girlfriend) and kick me out!

The PROBLEM will be I will be HOMELESS if that happens! 🙄
 
.



Adultery isn't against the law. At least not in New York.

In North Carolina if you sleep with a married man the wife can sue you for "alienation of affection"! 😱

Not sure what the consequences will be...but it can't be good.
 
Here is a picture of his girlfriend....cheeks are kinda chubby.
 
Last edited:
Where are you getting these pics? Do they know you are posting them?

I am literally lol ing right now, I truly feel sorry for these people.