Harvard email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hopkins2010

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anybody ever get an email from Harvard stating their application was complete?

I looked on their website and supposedly you are supposed to get one. But I think my application has been complete for several weeks now and havent heard anything from them.

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted my secondary on August 30, and my letters were sent the second week in September. I have yet to receive the promised email. If I remember correctly, someone posted that they called and were told no one had gotten it.

Yet another delay....

I blame AMCAS.

I received a letter in the mail from Harvard MSTP today telling me that my application was complete. It listed the interview days and basically said that I was being considered but didn't offer an interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
I e-mailed them about my status (just asking if they got my recs) a couple of days ago, but they just sent back a generic (AMCAS-like!) e-mail saying that they weren't giving out that info yet and they'd let us know when the status check was available, etc.

Wow, I was feeling sulky about the following e-mail, but now I'm just feeling special that I actually got a real person in Boston to respond to my question about my status. Basically, he said they were waiting for AMCAS and there was nothing I could do except wait. :-( Who are those lucky ducks who've gotten interviews, anyway? My app was verified almost a month ago (completed in June, mind you . ..) . . .

i called and the woman said i was complete. that's all she said.

i emailed and they said that they were just beginning to compile things together. and that the email notification is delayed (typical). oh well. guess we'll just have to wait. that was like three weeks ago.