Harvard Extension Post-Baccalaureate Premed 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Im also looking for a cheap place to rent in the upcoming months but I have not found anything like a studio/1 bath or 1bd/1 bath for a reasonable price. Have you considered looking for a roommate?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Im also looking for a cheap place to rent in the upcoming months but I have not found anything like a studio/1 bath or 1bd/1 bath for a reasonable price. Have you considered looking for a roommate?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I see. Yeah I am definitely considering looking for a roommate. Are you already in the program or are you starting it this summer/fall?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey man, I'm still looking. I'm planning on moving to Boston mid-late April because I got a job. But there's a good chance I'm going to look for another apt right before the semester begins. Feel free to message me your email if you are still interested and want to continue this convo


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile