Harvard Hope

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EarlGrey

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those still waiting to hear from Harvard, I don't want to raise any false hopes because my situation may be a fluke, but I just received a letter yesterday inviting me to interview with them. I was shocked because when I saw the thin little envelope in the mail, I assumed it was a rejection since I've been following all the posts here about how they sent out their final invites last week by email. Apparently they weren't able to contact me by email, so they sent a letter instead. Just wanted to share my experience with you in case maybe they messed up on your email too and you might end up with a letter in the mail this week....(By the way, I talked with them today and the last day they're interviewing is March 8.) Good luck to everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by EarlGrey:
•For those still waiting to hear from Harvard, I don't want to raise any false hopes because my situation may be a fluke, but I just received a letter yesterday inviting me to interview with them. I was shocked because when I saw the thin little envelope in the mail, I assumed it was a rejection since I've been following all the posts here about how they sent out their final invites last week by email. Apparently they weren't able to contact me by email, so they sent a letter instead. Just wanted to share my experience with you in case maybe they messed up on your email too and you might end up with a letter in the mail this week....(By the way, I talked with them today and the last day they're interviewing is March 8.) Good luck to everyone!!•••••Which program did you apply to?

New Pathways.

Congrats. Though, they specifically told me that if I hadn't heard by email, I should assume I hadn't gotten an interview. So, I don't hold out a lot of hope for my situation... :(

Good luck at your interview, though!