Harvard HST

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

magic_drm

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious, anyone interview for the HST program yet?

Members don't see this ad.

magic_drm said:
Just curious, anyone interview for the HST program yet?
Yes, early November. Anyone already interviewed? Please relate your experience!

When did you receive your HST invite? Are you applying for both NP and HST?

Members don't see this ad :)
notabiobot said:
When did you receive your HST invite? Are you applying for both NP and HST?
last week. Applied to NP

Anyone else besides GALLBLADDER receive an HST invite?

bump. Anybody receive HST invites lately?

i believe that their first interview date is november 15.

GALLBLADDER said:
last week. Applied to NP

GALLBLADDER, you only applied to NP but received a HST invite?

Anyone else receive an HST invite?

magic_drm said:
GALLBLADDER, you only applied to NP but received a HST invite?

Anyone else receive an HST invite?

sorry, think I misread- so GALLBLADDER you applied to both? Did you interview for both?

There were HSTs and NPs there on my interview date. There were also NP/HSTs there.

unicorn06 said:
There were HSTs and NPs there on my interview date. There were also NP/HSTs there.

just got an HST invite via email, it says I am supposed to be there a certain day...which seriously conflicts with already scheduled xmas flights...how strict are they about interviewing that assigned day?

also if you are given an HST interview and you applied to both, does that help in getting a NP interview?

fromthetips said:
just got an HST invite via email, it says I am supposed to be there a certain day...which seriously conflicts with already scheduled xmas flights...how strict are they about interviewing that assigned day?

also if you are given an HST interview and you applied to both, does that help in getting a NP interview?

i dunno dude, it is harvard we're talking about here. I'd come even if I risked getting fired (which I am doing on a daily basis during interview season)

then again, logistics are logistics and they'll probably be understanding if you need to change your date

I received an HST invite yesterday, confirmed, and found out that I'm not being considered further for new pathway (applied to HST & NP).