harvard medical school: rolling or not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kelpy

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was verified by AMCAS late July and I've just submitted my secondary to Harvard. I've hold onto it for so long because I was working on the HST essay and I heard that it was non-rolling. Will submitting late affect my chances for an interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I heard from two students at Harvard that it was rolling that you hear a couple of weeks later so the earlier you submit the better. Unless im mistaken but juts call and ask it will take two seconds to be sure.

Members don't see this ad :)
Admissions decisions are not rolling. Though, the earlier you apply, the earlier (and probably more likely) you may get invited to interview, as with all schools.

Hopkins is rolling, however. Maybe you're confusing the two.

Admissions decisions are not rolling. Though, the earlier you apply, the earlier (and probably more likely) you may get invited to interview, as with all schools.

Hopkins is rolling, however. Maybe you're confusing the two.

Howard does not have rolling admissions.

I heard from two students at Harvard that it was rolling that you hear a couple of weeks later so the earlier you submit the better. Unless im mistaken but juts call and ask it will take two seconds to be sure.

I'm an HMS first year and I promise you: MD admissions are nonrolling. Dental admissions are rolling--perhaps your friends could be confusing these two?

I'm an HMS first year and I promise you: MD admissions are nonrolling. Dental admissions are rolling--perhaps your friends could be confusing these two?

Hey, Risa! I remember your posts from last year. How's it going at HMS?