Harvard status e-mail?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

girl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody received an e-mail from Harvard saying your application is complete? I'm not talking about the one that gets automatically sent to you as soon as you reach the last page of the on-line secondary. I mean an actual "we have everything we need" e-mail. If anybody got that, will you please post what it said? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I received an email stating they received my secondary fee/form on 8/30/01 and have received no notice regarding completion. I did however email them regarding checking on my status and they said that we'd be receiving an email when their online status check was activated.

I should say, however, that after 10 weeks (almost), my app is still not verified, so that may make a difference. Hope this helps a little!

Hi girl,

I e-mailed Harvard to inquire about my status, and I received the following e-mail in response:

Dear Ms. MorningLight:

Thank you for your interest in Harvard Medical School. I am afraid I cannot
tell you if your application is complete because we have not yet begun
processing the materials. When this begins, you will receive an e-mail
informing you that our on-line status check has been activated.

Sincerely,
Jason Graff
On behalf of the Committee on Admissions

Hope this helps to answer your question!

Originally posted by MorningLight2100:
•Hi girl,

I e-mailed Harvard to inquire about my status, and I received the following e-mail in response:

Dear Ms. MorningLight:

Thank you for your interest in Harvard Medical School. I am afraid I cannot tell you if your application is complete because we have not yet begun processing the materials. When this begins, you will receive an e-mail informing you that our on-line status check has been activated.

Sincerely,
Jason Graff
On behalf of the Committee on Admissions

Hope this helps to answer your question!•