Harvard...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dlc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there is at least one person on this board that has heard from them, but has anybody else? Are they really behind? Does anyone know when they started interviewing and if they have changed their timeline due to AMCAS? :rolleyes:
dlc :p

Members don't see this ad.

Well, they've extended their deadline as far as November 22nd. I still haven't heard from them, and their online registration site doesn't recognize me yet. I have only been verified within the past week, though.

Other people have mentioned interviews from Harvard, though only one or two. So, who really knows...

I'm starting to get a bit concerned - what with only a little over two weeks until the deadline having no idea what the secondary is like. :confused:

Hey Brandonite,

Could you post the URL for the online registration site?

thanx!

Members don't see this ad :)
btw, the secondary doesn't have any essays. There's a few questions like, Any Harvard-related parents? Any felonies? and of course, the fee. ;)

So, brandonite, you mean they extended the deadline for turning in the primary or the secondary? They usually interview through February, right? And then send out all notices at the end of February? Is that still the same?
dlc :p

The online secondary site is at http://application.hms.harvard.edu/ . You have to punch in your SIN and your AMCAS ID, and then if they have your application, I presume you are allowed to continue through. Like I said, my application was verified about a week ago, and I submitted in early October, and I still can't log in.

They have delayed their date for recept of secondary applications until November 22nd. They also delayed their primary application deadline, but it expired September 15th. The application must be submitted online by November 22nd, and any supporting materials (letters) must be postmarked by then as well.

Nice to know there aren't any essays... I'm still working my way through the incredibly vague Yale secondary essay and the very annoying Duke secondary... :)