Has anyone applied to NOVA's International PharmD Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think it's too early for us to hear anything from Western. I didn't apply to Nova, but a friend of mine got her rejection before we did our interview at Western (and she doesn't even live in the States). So I am thinking that they don't send out their decision letters all at the same time. If you haven't heard anything from Nova, it could be good news b/c they may be holding you for a position that may open up later.

hey anna,can u pls tel me wt r criterias to get admitted to dis pharm.d program in nova?????? wt r their specific requirements?

Members don't see this ad.

I accidently get in to this incredible forum .I am a permenant resident of US planning to apply to nova for fall 2009 . i have read alot of members saying they are not sure of the selection criteria of nova.. i am little bit nervous seeing that... i have BS and MS from india . ...
my stats are

Bachelor Degree in pharmacy GPA- 4
Master degree in pharmaceutical chemistry GPA-4
my toefl score is not great -96
do i need to improve my toefl scores? is there any interview at present at nova .. planning to apply to western too.. there it is expensive though...:confused:

hi sando,
are you now studying in western? do you know whether they accept LOR from other formats. Is it mandatory whether we need to submit in their evaluation form itself...please reply...

Members don't see this ad :)
hi to everyone i did my bds from india but i didn't complete my internship.am i eligible to write nbde1 with my provisional certificate,plz help me.

:xf:i had a 4 yr b.pharm degree (3.55 gpa) , ms in industrial management tech (3.6). currently on opt. wrkg as a technician and as a manager for a retail pharmacy. (6 months ). i was looking fwd to apply for nova, western and massachu, sdsu,, plz let me kno bout my chances of gettin admission into the program and also . plz help me out wid the key pts to briefly describe the professional goals...
thanks for u all being here.

hi every1 ...
i hav applied to the international pharm d program at nova for fall 2009.
is there anyone who has applied this time and did you hear from them ?
I have done my B.Pharm from India with gpa 4 and toefl score bit less.