Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it's too early for us to hear anything from Western. I didn't apply to Nova, but a friend of mine got her rejection before we did our interview at Western (and she doesn't even live in the States). So I am thinking that they don't send out their decision letters all at the same time. If you haven't heard anything from Nova, it could be good news b/c they may be holding you for a position that may open up later.
hey anna,can u pls tel me wt r criterias to get admitted to dis pharm.d program in nova?????? wt r their specific requirements?
i had a 4 yr b.pharm degree (3.55 gpa) , ms in industrial management tech (3.6). currently on opt. wrkg as a technician and as a manager for a retail pharmacy. (6 months ). i was looking fwd to apply for nova, western and massachu, sdsu,, plz let me kno bout my chances of gettin admission into the program and also . plz help me out wid the key pts to briefly describe the professional goals...