Has anyone completed the Need Access online forms?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

superdevil

planning my escape
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully completed their Need Access application? Recently, I've tried 6 or 7 times, but every time I try to create a new account for the 2005-2006 school year (at this url: Need Access Application), I just get some generic error message from their website. :mad: :mad:

Am I doing something wrong or at the wrong page of their website? I'm hella confused.

Thanks everybody!

sd

Members don't see this ad.

dunno it worked for me. i completed the forms about 4 weeks ago though...

superdevil said:
Has anyone successfully completed their Need Access application? Recently, I've tried 6 or 7 times, but every time I try to create a new account for the 2005-2006 school year (at this url: Need Access Application), I just get some generic error message from their website. :mad: :mad:

Am I doing something wrong or at the wrong page of their website? I'm hella confused.

Thanks everybody!

sd

I have not heard of these forms before. Does this give you money in addition to the FAFSA, or what?

locks said:
I have not heard of these forms before. Does this give you money in addition to the FAFSA, or what?
only certain schools require these forms (of the ones i applied to, yale, case western, and dartmouth) for them to award you institutional aid/loans/scholarships etc. you may not need to do this.

anyone else having trouble with this crap?