Has anyone heard from Shenandoah pharmacy yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sa806215

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Decided I'd make a thread for Shenandoah. It's one of my top choices. So I submitted my application 8/15. It was verified 8/25 and I actually got a text from the admissions team 8/29. I know they have recieved my $30 fee as well. But has anybody heard back from them about an interview or anything?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did the interview process actually take the whole time? Mine is scheduled from 1-5 and I mean do they actually end everything at 5


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile