Have NBDE part 2 in a month ..PLZ guide

Started by sonam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sonam

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I am having NBDE part 2 in may 1st week . Done with Decks, and mosby's just once ..revising these days and doing questions ...
I m scoring in 60's in ASDA papers ...PLZ guide what should I do in this last month to boost my score.
Plz guide
Thanks!
 
Hi all,
I am having NBDE part 2 in may 1st week . Done with Decks, and mosby's just once ..revising these days and doing questions ...
I m scoring in 60's in ASDA papers ...PLZ guide what should I do in this last month to boost my score.
Plz guide
Thanks!

Do more questions, and research (Google, wikipedia, etc.) why you got those questions wrong. That's more high yield than anything else at this point.
 
decks and release exam and that's it ,nothing else , that's what i did for the last 2 month and i got my result from couple of days PASS , ''THANKS FOR GOD''
 
decks and release exam and that's it ,nothing else , that's what i did for the last 2 month and i got my result from couple of days PASS , ''THANKS FOR GOD''

Thanks ...well I m FTD and out of school from like 3 yrs ...so lil worried ..
especially for 2nd day of the exam and ...patient management stuff.
can u plz guide how to prepare for that nicely.