Help! Accidentally put "yes" under academic dishonesty section!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KK06

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just e-submitted my application yesterday and I just realized I might have made a huge mistake! I accidentally answered "yes" in the background section pertaining to academic dishonesty/professional misconduct. I failed Calculus 1, which I later retook for a B, and provided a complete explantation for this occurrence in the box below. This was a very careless error on my part because my failure was not the result of any academic dishonesty or misconduct!

Since my application was already submitted, there's no way to change it through the PharmCAS portal.
Any suggestions on what to do?! I called the offices but they are closed already. I'm freaking out… I don't want this to hurt my chances. I hope that admissions committees would read my explantation.. but I can't be sure..
Should I contact each of my recipients admission office and notify them of my mistake? or ask for advice??

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
well your designated schools won't review your app until it is verified anyway (1 month from the day you submitted) so you have plenty of time to call pharmCAS and change it :D