HELP!! Adm. office is holding my update letter and won't put it in my file!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zealous

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys, I sent in an update letter/letter of strong interest but the receptionist told me that since my file is "under consideration" my new info won't be put into my file until they've made a decision and the file comes back. So, they'll never see this new info unless I get placed on the waitlist. So, what's the point of sending in new material if they won't even put it in my file? Is this crazy or what? Especially since they've supposedly been reviewing my file for the past month!!! Please, do you guys have any suggestions? Should I mail a copy to Dr. Parker or someone? HELP!!!

Members don't see this ad.

You could try e-mailing it to Dr. Parker. His e-mail address is [email protected]. He is out of his office until Friday, but he will forward it to Lili Fobert to include it in your file.

who is lili fobert?

Members don't see this ad :)
Lili Fobert is the director of admissions.

Lili Fobert is the director of admissions.

Has anyone sent anything directly to Dr. Parker or Lili Fobert? I'd be afraid that they would be annoyed with it and would personally take my file and reject it!!! Do you think it's risky?

Does anyone else have any other ideas. HELP!! If I were to send an email with my letter to Dr. Parker, it should be REALLY awesome right? Please help guys!