Help Appreciated

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neelsindia

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Friends
I have 81 and 75 in NDBE Part 1 & 2 respectively. Whats the chances of getting in NYU or any other school.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

neelsindia said:
Hi Friends
I have 81 and 75 in NDBE Part 1 & 2 respectively. Whats the chances of getting in NYU or any other school.

Thanks

Im sorry to be the one to give you the bad news, neelsindia. You have to try to improve your Part 1 score. Most schools wont even consider ur Part 2 scores. So if you improve ur Part 1 score by 8-9 points u will have very good chances. Aim for a 90! Good luck!

neelsindia said:
Hi Friends

Thanks
Hi neelsindia. Please do not worry. I am not sure about other schools but with NYU you should be OK provided you have other research or clinical experiences on your file. Look at my post in NYU Interview. My friend got accepted with a 78 last year.

Members don't see this ad :)
gsk said:
Hi neelsindia. Please do not worry. I am not sure about other schools but with NYU you should be OK provided you have other research or clinical experiences on your file. Look at my post in NYU Interview. My friend got accepted with a 78 last year.

i think u can atleast giv it try at NYU. people hav got in wid low scores at NYU with good resumes.all the best :thumbup:

Thanks guys! I appreciate ur reply! I hvn't applied yet for NYU,is it okay next week? :confused:

anytime before the deadline is ok.
go ahead with it.what about your GPA and TOEFL score and experiences??

gems said:
anytime before the deadline is ok.
go ahead with it.what about your GPA and TOEFL score and experiences??
Hey gems,
i havnt received my Toefl scores yet,i took it on Dec 3,probably i wld get it next week ,my GPA IS 3. Thanx!

gsk said:

thank you for this wonderful and incredible information!