Help improve the overall SDN community

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the relevance of physiology to this thread? I don't see a connection. And giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you meant psychology, the statement above concerns logic. Logic = how people should think reason; psychology = how people actually think/reason.

I read it as human physiology and thought it was a joke since fodder is for livestock and cattle are different than humans. I loled.

But anyway OP, people who are active on SDN and post on many different threads seem to be more likely to respond to people when they make threads. You happen to have made many new threads lately. No one is stalking your threads and going on a rampage.

Likes are great. People have opinions. Sometimes I have those same opinions. I could post it over again, or +1 it, or I could just click like.

To the OP,

I suggest leaving this thread to die. There are far to many jackasses as this thread is displaying. Let them inflate each other's ego and raise their low self esteem. Maybe someday they will find a way to feel good about themselves without relying on an anonymous internet forum.

I get that some people do act like this, but have you actually looked at some of the things OP has said.
When asked why he created a new thread for a topic that already had two brand new threads about it, he said
Those are both nice threads but i feel my title is a bit more creative :)

when asked how many more of these kinds of threads he would start, he said
As many as it takes....

original-jpg.179259

soo yeah, people can be jackasses, but I bet there isn't a shortage of people who feel OP's thread creating is not much different than the people he is criticizing in this thread.

Members don't see this ad.

To the OP,

I suggest leaving this thread to die. There are far to many jackasses as this thread is displaying. Let them inflate each other's ego and raise their low self esteem. Maybe someday they will find a way to feel good about themselves without relying on an anonymous internet forum.

But if you leave then we won't be able to leave any snarky responses that we can all like, so we can continue to stroke our e-peens.

Edit: Plez hurry I'z startin' to go limp!

Reactions: 1 user
I read it as human physiology and thought it was a joke since fodder is for livestock and cattle are different than humans. I loled.

That would be interesting, but I somehow doubt the OP is joking. He attempts to connect "proof," post 58, and human physiology. I'm thinking that he might have meant psychology, but he was insistent on "physiology." I guess it doesn't really matter, but I like your interpretation much better.

What I was saying was psai said I made and account I wanted his proof. refer to post 58. I meant human physiology, excuse the angry typos

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol. It's just typical of your threads, since that's what you want. What more do you expect?

But anyway OP, people who are active on SDN and post on many different threads seem to be more likely to respond to people when they make threads. You happen to have made many new threads lately. No one is stalking your threads and going on a rampage.

Likes are great. People have opinions. Sometimes I have those same opinions. I could post it over again, or +1 it, or I could just click like.

I get that some people do act like this, but have you actually looked at some of the things OP has said.
When asked why he created a new thread for a topic that already had two brand new threads about it, he said

when asked how many more of these kinds of threads he would start, he said

soo yeah, people can be jackasses, but I bet there isn't a shortage of people who feel OP's thread creating is not much different than the people he is criticizing in this thread.

None of those threads where the same I was approaching the URM argument from a different side but the same people constantly come in a derail all my ideas. "As Many as it takes " was a reference to never giveing up on improving my community not making identical threads.

but as always :

Never waste your time explaining yourself to people who are committed to misunderstanding you. - dream hampton

That would be interesting, but I somehow doubt the OP is joking. He attempts to connect "proof," post 58, and human physiology. I'm thinking that he might have meant psychology, but he was insistent on "physiology." I guess it doesn't really matter, but I like your interpretation much better.

No I know, I got what he was saying when I looked back and after he posted the comment about making claims without proof. But just for a second...

Reactions: 1 user
None of those threads where the same I was approaching the URM argument from a different side but the same people constantly come in a derail all my ideas. "As Many as it takes " was a reference to never giveing up on improving my community not making identical threads.

but as always :

Never waste your time explaining yourself to people who are committed to misunderstanding you. - dream hampton

It's more your attitude towards it that is off-putting.

No I know, I got what he was saying when I looked back and after he posted the comment about making claims without proof. But just for a second...

In post 58 I expose pasi

In post 58 I expose pasi

Who's pasi?

If your read the thread carefully you will see that @Psai is just a troll account he says "lol kid when they changed the format of the forums, I was the biggest opponent of having the like system and the terrible color scheme." but if you go to his page it says he's been here since 1/2/ 2014 ( which is long after the site was updated). Which means he has more than one account " having more than one account is against SDN Rules its called sockpuppeting" So he will probably get banned soon anyway....

That's just an accusation that leads to a threat.

But if you leave then we won't be able to leave any snarky responses that we can all like, so we can continue to stroke our e-peens.

Edit: Plez hurry I'z startin' to go limp!

I gotta admit, your last line was pretty funny.

I have better things to do than argue so i won't post much more on here today.

Status
Not open for further replies.