HELP! Looking for Clinical Psychology Psy. D. Students - 5 min survey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LAN28

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

I am currently a 5th year, Clinical Psychology Psy.D. student and I am looking for other Clinical Psychology Psy.D. students for my dissertation. I only need about 30 more students until I can move on to the next step. I am looking at peer support, family support, mentor relationships, and vocational identity. The survey will take around 5ish minutes and you can be entered with win a drawing for 1 of 4 $25 gift cards to Amazon.com. Thanks for taking the time to look at this!

All help is appreciated! Here is the link:
https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=172045