Research Participation Request: Psychology Graduate Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MontanaRory921

Reaction score
My name is Lauren Matturro and I am a doctoral student in the Clinical Psychology program at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. You are invited to participate in a study about experiences of graduate students in psychology programs. Through this participation, you will be contributing to the research that will give us better insight into the experience of psychology graduate students during their professional training and factors that may affect their experience during this time. No identifying information will be reported from this study as information will be reported in aggregate form only. Participation in this study is anonymous and voluntary and you may choose to end your participation at any time during the study without consequence. There are no known risks to participating in this survey, which should take 35 minutes to complete. Upon completion of the study, you will be given the option to enter a confidential raffle to win one of three $50 Amazon gift cards. Any contact information that you include in the entrance of the raffle will be stored separate from the survey responses and will remain confidential. To participate in the study and complete the survey, please click on the following link: Matturro Survey

If you have any questions about this study, you may contact the Principal Investigator, Robert A. DiTomasso, PhD, ABPP, at [email protected], or myself at [email protected]. This study has been approved by the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Institutional Review Board (protocol approval # 45CFR46.101(b)(2)). Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Lauren Matturro, M.A., M.S.
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

Members don't see this ad.