Help make my school list!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

theNDhopeful44

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. I just got my MCAT back yesterday and received a 512 (130/124/128/130) and would like to start making a list of schools, MD and DO. I'll post my stats below, and I'll spare you the resume details because that's always messy. I might want to pick up an MPH or another graduate degree during/after med school, but that's farther down the road.

Sex: M
State of residence: OH
Undergraduate institution: Tufts
Major: clinical psychology
cGPA: 3.82
sGPA: 3.80
MCAT, 6/2/2016: 512 (130/124/128/130)
Abbreviated resume: 600+ hours of research, 200 hours clinical volunteering, 150 hours shadowing. All pretty standard.

I understand I have a 124 in CARS- will that screen me out automatically for a lot of programs? I'm just trying to gauge the schools that would best fit my credentials.
 
Apply to ALL your Ohio schools and consider adding these:
Tufts
Vermont
Quinnipiac
New York Medical College
Oakland Beaumont
Western Michigan
Marshall
West Virginia
Medical College Wisconsin
Rosalind Franklin
St. Louis
Tulane
Creighton