Help Others

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

annick

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys
Can i request all those who took Part1 in new pattern to post ur stats here so that it can let others know what the scoring is like this time coz i read in one of the thread that someone retook the exam in new pattern and ended up scoring less than previous one.It will help those who are in dilemma whether to retake it or not.

Members don't see this ad.

I Thought this forum is all about helping each other.I dont see any replies here.
Thanks

well good question. retake part 1 or not? i took my exam 1 week before. this is 2nd time. i'll definitely tell u after i got my result.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys
Can i request all those who took Part1 in new pattern to post ur stats here so that it can let others know what the scoring is like this time coz i read in one of the thread that someone retook the exam in new pattern and ended up scoring less than previous one.It will help those who are in dilemma whether to retake it or not.
Hi there
I took the last paper exam in December and got 86. I'm not going to retake it and hope I'll get accepted because I have high GPA and will do my best on TOEFL.
Good luck!

yes if u score around 100 in toefl ibt u'll have great chance of admission.

Thanks friends.