Full Member
Dec 18, 2010
Status (Visible)
i am a dental grad fron india ..i wish to apply for the ece evaluation services in order to apply for an mph degree ... n if fate permits then for a dds degree ... ws jus wondering that for the sophas and caapid application process how many ece reports are required ... as in is it required for me to send these reports to individual uni..??
and secondly are the marksheets attested by the university required for both these processes or is it that any government official could attest it..??
pls do reply


Full Member
Nov 20, 2010
san diego
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
you have to send ECE your college transcript. This will be verified and converted into a GPA in 4.0 scale. Also they will show the credits. The mark sheets usually need to be attested by the registrar of the univ (not any govt official). You have to apply to ur university.

for CAAPID u need to send them 1 ECE report. I think the same holds for SOPHAS. They send ur info to the universities u apply.
About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.