Help signing up for last minute rotation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BigD5291

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I go to a Caribbean school and am interested in going into EM. I know it is competitive, especially for IMGs. I am currently doing one rotation now for a SLOE and am in need for one more for August, before I apply for the match. I am having an incredibly hard time finding another elective and was wondering if there is any ER programs out there that are IMG friendly and can schedule a rotation with such short notice? It is also not like I am just now searching for places, I have been looking for a while but now I am running out of time and was wondering if anyone might have any insiders. Any help and advice is appreciated.