HELP! Will my app be processed on time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Soffee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I forgot to submit a transcript for the community college class I took and am *panicking*! It was one class--a pre-req for my Biology major. I'm going to run out tomorrow and turn in a transcript request form for my CC, but am worried the processing time of my app will be dramatically slowed down.

Do you think it'll make it by Nov 1/2? And if it doesn't, will my application be completely thrown out?? :(

(*The transcript for my primary/main university was already processed and received.)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone!

I forgot to submit a transcript for the community college class I took and am *panicking*! It was one class--a pre-req for my Biology major. I'm going to run out tomorrow and turn in a transcript request form for my CC, but am worried the processing time of my app will be dramatically slowed down.

Do you think it'll make it by Nov 1/2? And if it doesn't, will my application be completely thrown out?? :(

(*The transcript for my primary/main university was already processed and received.)

It doesn't matter that the main transcript made it. Your application will not go through the verification process until all transcripts are received, even if there's only one class on one.

I would not count on your application being verified by 11/2 as there are people who had everything submitted in August that are still waiting to be verified.

Your application shouldn't be thrown out, but it probably won't be there for the first round of reviews and interview invites. Best you can do pay the CC tomorrow to expedite the process to get it to PharmCAS ASAP and get your app in the queue. Then pray.

Reactions: 1 user
It doesn't matter that the main transcript made it. Your application will not go through the verification process until all transcripts are received, even if there's only one class on one.

I would not count on your application being verified by 11/2 as there are people who had everything submitted in August that are still waiting to be verified.

Your application shouldn't be thrown out, but it probably won't be there for the first round of reviews and interview invites. Best you can do pay the CC tomorrow to expedite the process to get it to PharmCAS ASAP and get your app in the queue. Then pray.

Hi AstraZ!

Sigh, this is not helping my chances at my rolling admissions school. Thanks so much for the prompt reply. And YES, the praying has not stopped. :dead:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi AstraZ!

Sigh, this is not helping my chances at my rolling admissions school. Thanks so much for the prompt reply. And YES, the praying has not stopped. :dead:

On the plus side, you'll still be early in the process, but you probably won't be in the first round. That being said, there is always a chance PharmCAS will verify it early, but it doesn't look good. Good luck!

Advice for anyone else reading:

I did some more reading and... PHARMCAS DOES *NOT* NEED TO VERIFY YOUR GPA BEFORE YOUR SCHOOLS' DEADLINES!

You just need to make absolutely sure you e-submit and complete secondaries by your schools' deadlines. As soon as you e-submit, schools can see your application i.e. PharmCAS *will* send your application on time regardless if they haven't yet verified your GPA. People have received interview invites before their GPA's were verified.

Please don't have a heart attack like I did! Good luck to all! ;)

On the plus side, you'll still be early in the process, but you probably won't be in the first round. That being said, there is always a chance PharmCAS will verify it early, but it doesn't look good. Good luck!

That's true! Ah well. A lesson for me. Thanks!