Help with applying online to walgreens

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mayyyygz7

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please can someone explain how to apply as a pharmacy intern to walgreens? I think they recently changed their online application process and I am not sure how to do it now. I have spent hours trying to figure it out. When you go to their career pages only a few walgreens positions are listed and not the one I want to apply to. Then when I go to webapp.walgreens.com it says there is an internal server error. I need to apply online ASAP, can someone who has done it recently help me out?

Members don't see this ad.

Please can someone explain how to apply as a pharmacy intern to walgreens? I think they recently changed their online application process and I am not sure how to do it now. I have spent hours trying to figure it out. When you go to their career pages only a few walgreens positions are listed and not the one I want to apply to. Then when I go to webapp.walgreens.com it says there is an internal server error. I need to apply online ASAP, can someone who has done it recently help me out?

You have been accepted or are a student at a school? Which state?