Help with MD list - Canadian SMP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Meester Doge

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance for any input! My stats:
Undergrad BCPM/overall gpa: 3.13/3.22
SMP gpa: 3.95
MCAT: 515 (127/128/132/128)

ECs: pretty good, lots of physician shadowing and community volunteering, as well as leadership roles at my undergrad. I also have a year of wet lab research, and I'm doing clinical research now while applying.

I'm a little lost in making a school list since 1) I'm Canadian and 2) I have a high SMP gpa but low undergrad gpa, with a strong upward trend in my last two years (A- and A average). What are your thoughts on where I might have a chance?