Help....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BOGGU

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HEY GUYS,
I DECIDED TO POST THIS NEW THREAD COZ I NEEDED TO KNOW THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR ONE WHO HAS FINISHED MASTERS FROM INDIA IN DENTISTRY.WHAT ARE THE POSSIBILITIES OF GETTING INTO GPR PROGRAMME.IS ADVANCED STANDING PROGRAMME THE ONLY WAY OUT TO GET INTO CONSULTATION PRACTICE IN THE U.S.KINDLY ENLIGHTEN.

Members don't see this ad.

hi.......

advanced standing programme is not the only option....... u can as well go for masters(residency) in here.. i mean in dental subjects....... then u will get license to practice in concerned branch........

to get in.. u need real good scores......... good resume.. as u were telling u had done masters in india.... it may as well help u in getting...........residency.....
one of my friend..... who has done bds in india.. got residency in perio recently..... ( my friend did MPH in here.........)..n has decent scores...............

hope this might help u........... cods..........

hello cods,
what is mph:confused: ...sorry for being ignorent. i am really interested in doing ms proram compared to dds.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi...............please convey my congratulations to sree vidya....
see ya................

hi dentaldoc:D

mph is masters in public health
ca:cool: