help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ragini

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello bachoo, i want to know that on nbde-1(cbt) how we can change our answers if we have to..i mean is it like toefl where we have to confirm the answer 1st to go to the next ques. coz i`ve the habit of leaving couple of difficult ques blank to finish them at the end. Do we have to finish every ques. sequence wise? plz help

Members don't see this ad.

Contact ADA and ask them to send you a diskette( $ 10/-), I think it gives you an idea of how the CBT works. I haven't checked it out yet so I am not sure if it'll help you with this particular problem..

Members don't see this ad :)
I do not know about the part1 CBT but for the part2 CBT you can just leave the questions unanswered and there is nothing obligatory that you got to answer each and every question before moving on to the next....Actually as soon as you are done with the last question all the unanswered questions appear and then you can answer them...

infact you can even mark the answered questions which you are not sure of ...finally you will have a list of unanswered and marked questions appearing on the screen to be completed(Provided you have sufficient time to complete all of them)....This is the way it worked for part2...I guess it is the same...but as Henna has suggested it is always better to go by the CD which the ADA will send it to you upon request.
I hope this helps.

Hi ragini,
Wecome:)
btw what do u mean by hello bachoo?
Did it mean hello kids??:confused:

bachoo??? :eek: Many people here have kids. :p

Welcome to SDN, btw. :)

hi, 1st of all really wanna thanks henna(u r the best) and also dentogal for sharing ur info(really appreciate it).
sorry pinky and tasha..i guess bachoo is my takiakalaam(pet-word) everybody in my previous school used to call me mother India just for this reason though i`ve no kids yet. Believe me i use it for friends.

Hi Ragini,
For a while I was feeling so young at heart & body...till pinktook tooth asked that question & you broke that spell.....:)

welcome to the forum, bachoo! :D

Mother India.. :laugh: Its cool tho.. Im glad you think of us as friends. Where in the middle east r u from? :)

Hi Mother India,
welcome again:)

thank u guys, thank u so much.

bharat mata ki jai..................................................