This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anm2495

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be taking my DAT in about 7 weeks. I have gone through Chad's videos for the Chemistry portions and have the DAT Bootcamp.Do I need the DAT Destroyer? Or Chad's videos and the explanations on the Bootcamp will be enough? Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

I'd say get Destroyer. It has a ton of practice problems that will aid your studying by pointing out your weaknesses. I did well on the DAT yesterday, and the Destroyer definitely helped me obtain that score.

I'd say get Destroyer. It has a ton of practice problems that will aid your studying by pointing out your weaknesses. I did well on the DAT yesterday, and the Destroyer definitely helped me obtain that score.
How did you use the Destroyer? Did you watch Chad's videos before or what did you use?

Members don't see this ad :)
@amn043 Yeah I used Chad's videos and my old college textbook for Gchem. Destroyer 2016 is comprised of 321 Ochem questions, 357 Gchem questions, 592 Bio questions, and 153 Math question. Use these questions after you have reviewed the subjects. These questions will serve you well

I agree to get Destroyer! You still have 7 weeks which is a very long time. By the end of my studying, I almost ran out of problems with Kaplan, Destroyer, and Bootcamp. The more practice the better! But be sure to thoroughly review all of the solutions