Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Them cats must have a good lawyer!Wait, was your account really terminated for multiple third-party violations?
It's fun digging through old pages of this thread.![]()

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Them cats must have a good lawyer!Wait, was your account really terminated for multiple third-party violations?
It's fun digging through old pages of this thread.![]()

I you're serious about photography join photography on the net. Its a canon dedicated site.
Lens is forever ......body is not.
You may want to invest in some lenses in the future.
For Zoo.... Get Canon 55-250mm IS lens...I've seen them used for less than $150. Some call it Nifty 250.
Guessing using the flash would have made this a little sharper?
Do you guys carry tripods with you just about everywhere you go?
It's Halloween last night and all you can think of is posting bird pics. Fails.
Do you guys carry tripods with you just about everywhere you go?

A lot of nice reviews on Tamron 24-70 2.8 VC.
As far as a walkaround set up is concerned......forget full frame dslr. M43 is the way to go.
Oh yeah, well I froze my ass off and got a PS4 last night.
I jumped into medium format photography a few months ago with this puppy
![]()
I've got a cool T/S lens now in my collection! 😉
Typical... when it's convenient and suits your needs, you buy Japanese product. Yet cry fowl when others do it.
This is ok for two reasons.
Sony makes no money off of consoles themselves.
There are American game developers,
such as Ready At Dawn, that only produce games for PS. The only way to support an American product in this case is to first buy a Japanese product below cost. I see no reason I shouldn't allow the Japanese to subsidize America.
Its okay when there is no American substitute, too.
I have all of this pre thought out.
Each time one of you think you got me...you don't.
And foreign cars are a much more egregious purchase. Its an industry that provides a ton of quality jobs.
Live your life and experience things...but try to buy the US made product when its convenient is all I'm saying.
Going to Europe like 8 times a year and taking picture of her dog. 90% of Spiriva's life.
-----
My argument doesn't have to be strong to discuss your position as your whole stance is even weaker.
And using the word myopic isn't from grammar lesson rather vocabulary lesson.
If you were a true patriot you'd buy GM who really needs your $ to support now defunct Detroit.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.