Hey guys... avatar change!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I just switched mine too!

Because clearly the reasons I have been rejected so much in the last 2 weeks is because my avatar was unlucky😉
 
i look forward to your avatar changes, twelvetigers!

I changed mine from an orange cat jumping to a slow loris being tickled
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just switched mine too!

Because clearly the reasons I have been rejected so much in the last 2 weeks is because my avatar was unlucky😉

Don't give up on VMRCVM yet!!! OOsers might not hear if we get interviews until next week. You can't jump off this emotional rollercoaster without me!!!!BTW, I miss the dressage horse, but the blue rat will have to do. If I get a rejection letter, I am abandoning the stripes...😀
 
This thread is specifically to announce avatar changes, since apparently looking at the username isn't enough. :d Anyone can use it - just do a search, find it, and add a post whenever you make a switch.

And here is my alert - Flight of the Conchords avatar now, until further notice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV0RL7vK44E&feature=youtube_gdata

OMG! I love Flight of the Conchords, I just had to say excellent avatar selection. Now I'm off to enjoy Jemain's lyrical genius by youtube'ing 'it's busy time.'
 
I will admit, I don't always look at the user name. I associate members with their avatar! So when they change, it takes me a moment to recognize who's talking!!!

I just changed mine from "Greetings from Asbury Park, NJ" to a Jets logo... cuz we gonna whoop some ass today! I am forever a hopeless Jets fan... :laugh:
 
I will admit, I don't always look at the user name. I associate members with their avatar! So when they change, it takes me a moment to recognize who's talking!!!

me too. but if the avatar is moving, I have a pretty good idea who it is 😉. FOTC is awesome! I just read an article like a month ago where they said that they were done with the show 🙁 bummer
 
I was inspired by some of you guys to change my avatar. Nothing exciting, just a reminder (for me) that winter will be over at some point 😀.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*bump*

Just changed my avatar from my pit mix puppy sleeping with his head on my pillow to a picture of my horse looking fancy. 🙂 (That's not me on him, that's his former trainer... but that's my boy!)
 
I just switched mine too!

Because clearly the reasons I have been rejected so much in the last 2 weeks is because my avatar was unlucky😉


Hah! I knew it!

Less then 1 week after changing my avatar I get my first interview invite...clearly all due to the power of the blue mouse😉
 
I had no idea what a slow loris was, until now. Thanks! I thought your avatar was a cartoon or something.

lol yea they look so strange it almost looks fake in that unnatural position. I hope you watched the tickle video of her! "slow loris tickle" top video


i always think of twelvetigers kitten mittens gif on this thread lol has anyone used them on their cats? i doubt mine would want to walk in them but i really really want to make my own video of my cat trying to fling them off her feet, heh too cruel?? 😳
 
...time for a change. Anyone else appreciate Paul McCartney music? Not limited to the Beatles? He's had some good stuff out in recent years!
 
...time for a change. Anyone else appreciate Paul McCartney music? Not limited to the Beatles? He's had some good stuff out in recent years!

I must admit that I don't really know much of his solo stuff (apart from the popular singles), but I saw him play at CitiField in NY this summer and he was incredible!! He opened with Drive My Car, and hearing him play that opening riff in the flesh was just completely unreal...
 
I must admit that I don't really know much of his solo stuff (apart from the popular singles), but I saw him play at CitiField in NY this summer and he was incredible!! He opened with Drive My Car, and hearing him play that opening riff in the flesh was just completely unreal...

!!!!! Wasn't he freaking amazing?!! I heard the same set list in Tulsa! He played quite a mix of beatles and solo stuff (that first drive my car was sooo neat) --- check out this never happened before, jenny wren, calico skies, and beatiful night (ringo plays drums throughout this one) --- they're more ballads/laid back, but he has some good rock stuff out as well.
 
you have a pufferfish?!?!


Yes I do! He's super cute and super smart. He gets all excited when he sees us walking over to the fishtank and if you've got a cup in your hand...well he'll follow it all over knowing its got food in it.

Also if you don't feed him he'll spit water at you!
 
Yes I do! He's super cute and super smart. He gets all excited when he sees us walking over to the fishtank and if you've got a cup in your hand...well he'll follow it all over knowing its got food in it.

Also if you don't feed him he'll spit water at you!


ahh now i want one!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I had a dream that I changed my avatar on the forum (can't remember what I changed it to) and, after I changed it, I thought, "Oh man, I need to post in that one thread so people will know."

I think that's a sign I need to get out more.
 
So I had a dream that I changed my avatar on the forum (can't remember what I changed it to) and, after I changed it, I thought, "Oh man, I need to post in that one thread so people will know."

I think that's a sign I need to get out more.

:laugh:
 
I think its a sign that you need to change your avatar to the saran wrap kitty.
 
changed mine! It's a picture of me with a baby rhino who got his ears eaten off by jackals in South Africa...sadly he died 🙁
 
It's been a while since the whole 'dog or horse?' debacle. Decided to switch it up (not as cool as 12tigre's Dexter one, though...)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad