You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Hey guys... avatar change!
Started by twelvetigers
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't see the problem. 😛i probably should have stuck with the original b/c i have a feeling if i change it once i'm gonna want to change it weekly now.
Yeah, what's so wrong with that?
We have our first crocuses blooming up here! I guess the mountains are a little behind us, and our just popped up in the last 2 days.
Jeez Riley, make up your mind! 😀
Jeez Riley, make up your mind! 😀
i don't need any sass from you! i already have a complex about it. 🙂
I think I've had only 2 avatars in 2.5 years on this forum.
Takes me too long to crop it just so and fit under the size limit.
Takes me too long to crop it just so and fit under the size limit.I remember the first one!
I think I've had only 2 avatars in 2.5 years on this forum.Takes me too long to crop it just so and fit under the size limit.
What do you do to get under the size limit? I had to use a cell phone pic b/c it was the only thing small enough. All my "real" pictures are just way too big.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Resize with whatever program comes on your computer - paint works but not very well. For general users they need to be 100 x 100 pix. Save it as a .jpg or .gif and the file size should be fine.
Okay, switching!
Most of my snow is gone, my driveway is almost clear, and it reached 60 degrees today, so I am no longer depressed about winter. Plus I found this really great picture--it's goats. In a tower. Yep, that about says it all.
Love the goats in the tower! I have to say I am jealous about the 60 degree weather and snow being gone. We have been getting snow both yesterday and today...there is still about 3 feet or so on the ground in some areas and the temperatures have been barely hitting 30 degrees. How I wish spring would come...good thing I will be in Phoenix for Spring Break.
It's time for a change, as much as I love those 2 shelter kitties. Now, onto okapi calf from the SD WAP!
I LOVE okapis. They are so weird looking! I remember the first time I went to the SD zoo and saw one, I was like huh? what the heck is that?! haha
So I am changing to my "post acceptance" avatar. This is goat..of oilidigigoat
Umm... it doesn't move this time. *shrug*
Changed 

Tarantula Chipmunk...
Whtsthefreq - lol!! Awesome. Are you on a boat, or...
Mine happens to be a specific strain of Ehrlichia discovered (and named after) an OkSU professor emeritus. 🙂
Mine happens to be a specific strain of Ehrlichia discovered (and named after) an OkSU professor emeritus. 🙂
No, I am on a dolphin, doin flips n' s***

It's a classic! 😀
Have you seen mother lover too? They released that one for mother's day
Have you seen mother lover too? They released that one for mother's day
I think some youtubing is in order
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's a classic! 😀
Have you seen mother lover too? They released that one for mother's day
Mother lover is hysterical!
Apparently baby lizards were not so lucky...should have gone with a lucky cricket darn it😉
So instead we have the immortal Seabiscuit...swoon
Hey, I can share!
New avatar to include both kitties. The orange one joined us in January and is not only camera shy but also shy of everything except food and my stuff when I'm not looking. He lets me pet him once/day in the mornings though, so we're getting him socialized
New avatar featuring the lastest caprine addition to the menagerie. He'd never seen a cat before 🙂
new avatar featuring the lastest caprine addition to the menagerie. He'd never seen a cat before 🙂
cute!!
\Mine happens to be a specific strain of Ehrlichia discovered (and named after) an OkSU professor emeritus.
😎 Ehrlichia ewingii? Dr. Ewing is one of the nicest professors. 😍
That's it! I've never met him, but I'd like to. 🙂
changin' it up, now that i've heard from all of my schools.
Love the goat!
This is a little late, but originally I had a merle austrailian sheperd dog in my profile-then a dairy cow-now it's "push button, receive bacon." When I finally get to take home the corgi I just adopted, then I'll change my avatar to that 🙂.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's an old pic, 2005, but one of my favs! My pyr passed away a year and a half ago, but my malinois will be 15 in September😀 So much more grey on her pretty face now than in this picture!
I decided it was time for a change. Hopefully it will bring some good luck. This is Toothless from the new movie How to Train Your Dragon.
I decided it was time for a change. Hopefully it will bring some good luck. This is Toothless from the new movie How to Train Your Dragon.
Good luck with the new Avatar. Hope it works VERY quickly.
*pokes eventualeventer*
Changed mine. Same animal, different shot. I like this Zebra Finch better. 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 1K
