Hey, successful applicants! What was your interview "feeling"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on 1/26! I really didn't think I would hear back from them this soon actually
 
I interviewed on 1/26! I really didn't think I would hear back from them this soon actually

Wow! That's awesome! That's when I interviewed too, that's why I was curious...You are soo lucky they got back to you so quick! Congrats 🙂
 
Thanks! I'm so happy 🙂 I'm sure you will be hearing soon too!

I hope so too! I've been feeling worse and worse about my interview, so I'm not holding my breath on an early call back if I even get an acceptance at all :-/ It'll be a rough wait if it is a wait until mid-February at the earliest! But it is exciting seeing people getting in!