HG/HP WW sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

• The Boy Who Lived

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Lynch Hmoo

to explain the quietness on my part - my laptop broke and so did my boyfriends so I'm forever mobile which makes posting much harder. Combine that with knowing zilch about Harry Potter and that explain it :/

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not a wolf. I'm a Swedish dragon. Hmoo got indirect proof of my ability, if Trilt did in fact share with her.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not a wolf. I'm a Swedish dragon. Hmoo got indirect proof of my ability, if Trilt did in fact share with her.

She didn't share who did what, but she told me one thing. I'm 90% sure trilt was a wolf at the time though, unless she got converted one night before we lynched her

Lynch WZ

While I have nothing concrete to back this up yet, she is my biggest suspicion.
I was totally open with Trilt about my ability and she ended up getting converted. So I know the wolves know who I am, and was really surprised that I am still alive. I figured it was because on N6 cyndia was going after WZ but ended up being blocked. So we know she was village up to that point. I am assuming our second conversion happened N7, and WZ conviently was "silenced".
Lupins comments yesterday that WTF would never choose a noob to convert also weighed in my decision. And I believe WZ, who is constantly assumed to be still a preteen, serves as the counterpoint to what may have been a clue in the write up about the oldest wolf being killed.

Sorry for the wall of text
You are 500% wrong and goddamnit if you guys kill me the day before I get to post my results I will actually explode

She didn't share who did what, but she told me one thing. I'm 90% sure trilt was a wolf at the time though, unless she got converted one night before we lynched her
I told her not to say who it came from. I think she was converted that night, because the night prior she told me she was suspicious of both Cyndia and WTF. I'm assuming she wanted to still play helpful villager and Cyndia was already burned by FFM at that point

So I am trying to figure out some things. Hmoo's result from SOV blocking her was simply that she was entangled in tentacles. I have no idea if powers are carried out on the night of death or not. Sadly, her description of what she got is somewhat similar to what WTF is claiming, and since WTF was a wolf, I have to still rate it as highly suspect. Both wtf and hmoo were trying to go after BBC yesterday even though filly and I had assured them she was okay. Then before wtf left, she went ahead and put in an hmoo vote.

With WZ being silenced for only a day, we still run into the problem of does the action of a person who dies that night go through? The write-up made it seem like she was gathering herbs to heal when she was attacked, very similar to the way SOV was on his way to block a pretty young thang when he was taken out.

Does all this mean something? I dunno. Just musing aloud.

Members don't see this ad :)
Teep said something to me that makes me doubt he is a wolf. It was something about me that wolves already know and he didn't, so makes me feel like he is clear.

He could have very easily pretended he didn't know...

Not saying I'm sure he's a wolf, but it wouldn't be hard to pretend not to know something.

If you guys want to kill me to get that info, it's fine. I'm 100% villager but my ability is useless and I've done nothing really to land is a wolf, so I'll understand. I would hate to kill someone with an important ability. Look into the ones that were pushing for my lynch hard though!

I'm here was reading and thinking it over before putting on a vote.

Not saying I'm sure he's a wolf, but it wouldn't be hard to pretend not to know something.

If you guys want to kill me to get that info, it's fine. I'm 100% villager but my ability is useless and I've done nothing really to land is a wolf, so I'll understand. I would hate to kill someone with an important ability. Look into the ones that were pushing for my lynch hard though!
LOL. I would't have said anything if I thought it didn't ring true. Also, I don't see anyone pushing your lynch hard. There are some legitimate questions being asked about you.

Uh. I don't think anyone is "pushing for [your] lynch hard"....

Reactions: 1 user
I am assuming our second conversion happened N7, and WZ conviently was "silenced".
Kinda curious what the thought process is here actually
If I were a wolf and I wanted to pretend that I was silenced it would make a lot more sense for me to go ahead and claim it was wtf. And I'm not sure why it has anything to do with conversion but maybe I'm just not following your train of thought.

It's not gay if it's in a 3-way, right?

Right???

Reactions: 1 users
Welp. Hmoo really brings on the main point I have right now in that I don't think going after WZ feels right, and I feel pretty secure in Teeps villagerness, so I am at a loss and she is really the only option that I at least feel will answer my questions about abilities occurring after death. So since I don't see another way out

lynch hmoo

WOLF BRAG

Just kidding. I'm a villager and you all suck :p good luck villagers!

Reactions: 2 users
Why do you say Swedish dragon? I mean, instead of the actual name of the dragon? And yes, I know the name of the type of dragon originating from Sweden in my brain, why is this knowledge retained and yet pharmacology is entirely gone??

Reactions: 1 users
I said Swedish because I actually remember that part of the role name

Sometimes, wizards are required to deal with quests. As the students rounded on hmoo, she took to the air, flitting about discordantly.
latest

Remembering their charms class, "Peskipiksi Pesternomi" they shout as they point their wants wildly. Finally, one student hits hmoo, and she falls to the ground, frozen. It isn't hard to make sure she draws no more breath at that point.

Dead is @hazelmoo , the Doxy, who could silence people.
12 players remain!

Gryffindor

1. hedgiehog - Centaur
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMDream - Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
7. Devastating- Peruvian Vipertooth
8. Kam325 - Veela
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
25. StartingoverVet - Grindylow
20. @Filly Bay
31. @Teepster87

Ravenclaw
10. PrincessButterCup - Sphinx
11. alohacat319 - Dementor
12. SummerTheLynx - Niffler
13. @Mad Jack
14. @WildZoo
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. katashark - Thestral

17. Gwenevre - Giant Squid
18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. 98cats - Granian

Slytherin
19. BrownSwissCows - Hungarian Horntail
22. Jamr0ckin - Golden Snidget
23. @guisantes
24. hazelmoo - Doxy
26. lhmhtd- Moke

Hufflepuff
28. Cyndia - Chameleon Ghoul
29. Jilary - Flesh-Eating Slug/Flobberworm
30. @morninqlory
32. genny - Hagrid
33. Zensing - Bowtruckle
34. WhtsThFrequency - Basilisk
36. Trilt - Wrackspurt former villager

Deadline 9 am.

Nobody has died! (Individual PMs will be out in a moment)

12 players remain! Please note MOVEMENT.

Gryffindor

1. hedgiehog - Centaur
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMDream - Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
7. Devastating- Peruvian Vipertooth
8. Kam325 - Veela
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
25. StartingoverVet - Grindylow
20. @Filly Bay
31. @Teepster87
30. @morninqlory

Ravenclaw
10. PrincessButterCup - Sphinx
11. alohacat319 - Dementor
12. SummerTheLynx - Niffler
13. @Mad Jack
14. @WildZoo
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. katashark - Thestral

17. Gwenevre - Giant Squid
18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. 98cats - Granian

Slytherin
19. BrownSwissCows - Hungarian Horntail
22. Jamr0ckin - Golden Snidget
23. @guisantes
24. hazelmoo - Doxy
26. lhmhtd- Moke

Hufflepuff - CLOSED
28. Cyndia - Chameleon Ghoul
29. Jilary - Flesh-Eating Slug/Flobberworm
32. genny - Hagrid

33. Zensing - Bowtruckle
34. WhtsThFrequency - Basilisk
36. Trilt - Wrackspurt former villager

Deadline 9 pm

I am going to sleep. Last night sucked.

Tentative ***lynch mj***

Please do not bandwagon this unless someone else has an actual reason. I am too tired and beat up to think much about my vote. Sorry.