HG/HP WW sign ups

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

  • The Boy Who Lived

    Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

    Votes: 4 11.8%

  • Total voters
    34
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After the short rendition of "Sunday Funday" Speed WW, I intend to run a game with or without a co-mod (likely @dyachei but can run the game solo) starting 4/19/16. I'm somewhat flexible with number of players (would like to run a big game of 30-35 players). Thought I'd post sign-ups and see what interest we have. We can work out logistics intermittently.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
 
After the short rendition of "Sunday Funday" Speed WW, I intend to run a game with or without a co-mod (likely @dyachei but can run the game solo) starting 4/19/16. I'm somewhat flexible with number of players (would like to run a big game of 30-35 players). Thought I'd post sign-ups and see what interest we have. We can work out logistics intermittently.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. kcoughli
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here I was thinking I would take a game off, but I love HP....

1.
2.
3. Alohacat
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. kcoughli
 
Last edited:
After the short rendition of "Sunday Funday" Speed WW, I intend to run a game with or without a co-mod (likely @dyachei but can run the game solo) starting 4/19/16. I'm somewhat flexible with number of players (would like to run a big game of 30-35 players). Thought I'd post sign-ups and see what interest we have. We can work out logistics intermittently.

1.
2.
3. Alohacat
4.
5.
6.
7. FFM
8.
9. kcoughli
 
Literally was not going to play games until after these 3 weeks of hell (stupid # of exams). Why did you have to choose Harry Potter, Hunger Games and why do you have to be the one that is putting this together. *Sigh* you are killing me, sign me up.

As an aside, in advance (cue the *****lynch STL*******) I will be on much less frequently thanks to these hell weeks....
 
1. STL
2.
3. Alohacat
4. Devastating
5. Hayley
6.
7. FFM
8.
9. kcoughli
10. Kam

But don't kill me if I don't understand either topic
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. STL
2. MJ
3. Alohacat
4. Devastating
5. Hayley
6. DVMD
7. FFM
8.hedgie
9. kcoughli
10. Kam
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1.hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kcough
9. Kam
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ


4 weeks left of clinics and I'm on light rotations, count me in! I vote HP though because I played in a Hunger Games one like 4/5 years ago when I was applying to vet school.
 
1.hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kcough
9. Kam
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
 
Well I was going to take some time off to work on one of the bajilion games I have in my head, but why the heck not

1.hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
 
Yes, not too late for signups this time. Too hard to pick between HP and HG, both are great.

1.hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
 
So excited for this one!! HP :banana:

1.hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
 
1.hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. Hmoo
 
Have absolutely no idea how these work, but I want to be a little more active in these forums haha so count me in!

1.hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, please.

1.hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
 
I will play!

1.hedgie
2. LeTitsNow
3. Lupin21
4. DVMD
5. FFM
6. Hayley
7. Deva
8. Kam
9. Kcough
10. PBC
11. Aloha
12. STL
13. MJ
14. WZ
15. Orca
16. Kata
17. Gwen
18. Finnick
19. BSC
20. Stb
21. BBC
22. Jamr0ckin
23. Guisantes