HG/HP WW sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harry Potter vs. Hunger Games vs. Don't know/care

• The Boy Who Lived

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • The Odds are Never in Our Favor

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Don't know/care

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Unlynch lupin, lynch WZ
Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 7.34.35 PM.png

Members don't see this ad.

The night I got moved to griffindor I had also tracked Lupin. So N8. She was frolicking in a field the whole night.

I really don't think that it's her. Nothing from PM ing with her the last few days has set off any alarms at all.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't want to Lynch Lupin until we have proof. She's been really valuable finding wolves so far. Maybe see who dies in the next little bit and decide then

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

So two people are blocked on a no kill night, I am not one of those people, and somehow the lynch goes my direction? The hell?
I don't want to out anyone but if I were a wolf there are particular people who are still alive who would have been very dead by now.

And what if it wasn't a block but that WZ was untrackable? There isn't another blocker. We lynched WTF because of that lie.
Well there was at least one block on you on a no kill night. Trust me, I don't like it, but you are a crafty wolf and it's the best lead we have. Plus, I believe we're still looking for an original and a convert, so if WZ is the original, you could be the convert. Unless I am missing something.

Well there was at least one block on you on a no kill night. Trust me, I don't like it, but you are a crafty wolf and it's the best lead we have. Plus, I believe we're still looking for an original and a convert, so if WZ is the original, you could be the convert. Unless I am missing something.
You're missing that teep claims he saw Cyndia going after me the night she was blocked.

My results from trying to track WZ was that I tried to track her but something large kept getting in my way.

I initially read it as a block like I'd gotten before when a larger dragon got in my way. But maybe I wasn't actually blocked? I'll see if I can get clarification

lynch lupin
Though I still think it's really odd that teep is trying to push his blocking (not blocking?) situation off on me when his results doesn't sound at all like I was untrackable.
Not trying to push it off on you. Was suspicious yesterday, tried to look into you at night - failed. And am still suspicious. With not being able to try to attempt to look at you again for another few nights, I'd like to see what a Lynch nets us

Members don't see this ad :)
Unlynch lupin, lynch WZ
View attachment 203180
"I hate to do it but will know if her info is good at least and there are just so many red flags I can't ignore them"

Red flags like what, exactly? All I'm seeing is teep's guts. No one else has said anything.

Would other players be open to a couple hour delay in lynch closing if the mods were amenable to it?

Like, maybe 9PM eastern?

Any chance of it mods, or none at all?

Not trying to push it off on you. Was suspicious yesterday, tried to look into you at night - failed. And am still suspicious. With not being able to try to attempt to look at you again for another few nights, I'd like to see what a Lynch nets us
And you failed for reasons that are completely unrelated to me. Meanwhile, there is actual evidence pointing at you and/or lupin based on the apparent blocks and lack of a kill.

Would other players be open to a couple hour delay in lynch closing if the mods were amenable to it?

Like, maybe 9PM eastern?

Any chance of it mods, or none at all?
Ummm...deadline is 9 pm eastern

Official lynch tally
Lupin 3
- hayley, kcough, WZ
teep 1 - BBC
wz 7 - teep, guis, MQ, lupes, FB, MJ, ffm
11/12 votes

Deadline in 34 mins

With not being able to try to attempt to look at you again for another few nights, I'd like to see what a Lynch nets us
It'll net you a village seer by the way. Even if I can't discuss my results I can still act based on them as I have before. But sure, do the wolves a favor and get rid of me. Saves them a kill.

Ok can we please not bandwagon on me? I'm a villager - The Griffin. My ability is another kill avoidance type.

Official lynch tally
Lupin 3
- hayley, kcough, WZ
teep 1 - BBC
hayley 2 - Fb, guis
wz 4 - teep, MQ, lupes, MJ
guis 1 - FFM
11/12 votes

Deadline in 23 mins

@Teepster87 can you confirm this for me please? (PS WZ I was actually advocating for a Lupin vote in that post, though you're up there on my suspicions)
Yes, I got that result N6.

Reactions: 1 user
Official lynch tally
Lupin 3
- hayley, kcough, WZ
teep 1 - BBC
hayley 2 - Fb, guis
wz 4 - teep, MQ, lupes, MJ
guis 1 - FFM
11/12 votes

Deadline in 10 mins

I haven't tried once to interpret one of those.

"I don't know about this Werewolf stuff, but I sure know I love Paul Reubens."

MTE1ODA0OTcxNDA4NzIxNDIx.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
@Teepster87 can you confirm this for me please? (PS WZ I was actually advocating for a Lupin vote in that post, though you're up there on my suspicions)
I was just pointing it out because you mentioned the possibility of me being an original

So do you think WZ is the convert then?
That is my belief, yes. I didn't share that result with anyone but Trilt at the time, who I think was a wolf at that point. Living up til now is what made me think WZ is the wolf. So I could share that info that proves she was a villager up until N6

Sometimes, when you tirelessly toil to understand and order something, you begin to hate them, just a little bit. Newt was more comfortable around creatures than other people, but even as a child, sometimes he turned to dismemberment. He has been trying to bring order to the mess of magical creatures roaming freely at Hogwarts, but alas, the students turned on him.

Dead is @WildZoo , Newt Scamander, Alpha Wolf
11 players remain.

Gryffindor

1. hedgiehog - Centaur
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Lupin21
4. DVMDream - Puffskein
5. @Flim Flam Man
6. @heyyimhayley
7. Devastating- Peruvian Vipertooth
8. Kam325 - Veela
9. @kcoughli
27. thedrjojo - Boggart
21. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
25. StartingoverVet - Grindylow
20. @Filly Bay
31. @Teepster87
30. @morninqlory

Ravenclaw
10. PrincessButterCup - Sphinx
11. alohacat319 - Dementor
12. SummerTheLynx - Niffler
13. @Mad Jack
14. WildZoo - Newt Scamander
15. orca2011 - Werewolf
16. katashark - Thestral

17. Gwenevre - Giant Squid
18. finnickthedog - Imp
35. 98cats - Granian

Slytherin
19. BrownSwissCows - Hungarian Horntail
22. Jamr0ckin - Golden Snidget
23. @guisantes
24. hazelmoo - Doxy
26. lhmhtd- Moke

Hufflepuff - CLOSED
28. Cyndia - Chameleon Ghoul
29. Jilary - Flesh-Eating Slug/Flobberworm
32. genny - Hagrid

33. Zensing - Bowtruckle
34. WhtsThFrequency - Basilisk
36. Trilt - Wrackspurt former villager

Deadline 9 am

Reactions: 1 users
Well, i was right on one wolf...

Reactions: 2 users
why does no one ever want to lynch WZ?

It wasn't until after I died I remembered my mantra to lynch her early.

Reactions: 3 users
why does no one ever want to lynch WZ?

It wasn't until after I died I remembered my mantra to lynch her early.

Why would they? I just scream villager :angelic:

Reactions: 1 users