hmmm, i wonder....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pnle119

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
what are the chances that so many of the accepted applicants go elsewhere that even after the waitlist is exhausted, there are still seats open so they just start picking people out of the rejection pool and call them up and offer them a seat? hey, it could happen. in case you couldn't make the inference, i've been rejected by UA, the one school that i thought had decent chances at. oh well. there's always next year. congrats to all you accepted folks, hope you enjoy the ride!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, it CAN happen! Actually, it did happen last year and I *think* it was with UF. Perhaps last year's applicants can help you more with the info. But just know that it did happen last year. How likely is it that it will happen again? Not likely. But it has happened.

We can always hope for miracles. God knows we need em. :(

that happened last year to one of the florida schools and a girl on SDN actually got accepted after being rejected.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think this is an extremely rare occurence, but if I remember correctly it happened with USF last year.

You might want to search the archives or drop a line to Blitzkrieg or Dr Foxy, they might know the situation better.

I wish you the best.